110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Nope, the announcement is a project, about an unannounced game, and clearly linked to Yu Suzuki.

We'll have to wait a bit longer to learn about it.

I sent a message to "The Gamer Section" about their podcast with 110i.

Here's their reply :

Screenshot_20220521-200113_Twitter.jpg

Here's the link to their first interview with Sergei, posted on February 21st 2022.
An interesting one, especially the first part. About the (Sega) games he played as a child, how he came to the industry, then about Wanted : Dead.
Now I can picture the guy.

Last edited:
I sent a message to "The Gamer Section" about their podcast with 110i.

Here's their reply :

View attachment 15815

Here's the link to their first interview with Sergei, posted on February 21st 2022.
An interesting one, especially the first part. About the (Sega) games he played as a child, how he came to the industry, then about Wanted : Dead.
Now I can picture the guy.

Nice to get to know a little bit about the man behind the banana.

Nice to get to know a little bit about the man behind the banana.
It was an interesting interview and his history as a fan of Sega games (and early PlayStation) seems to indicate he really would be the kind of person who might want to make Shenmue 4. To be honest, I had totally forgotten about the banana and apple in Shenua’s kitchen which would strengthen the direct connection to Shenmue for me. However, the ‘fasten your seatbelts’ aspects of the tweet makes me wonder if Yu is involved in Red Goes Faster? I really hope it’s Shenmue 4, but it could equally be another game Yu is making with 110 Industries.

Has anyone posited the idea that the reason YsNet supposedly expanded is they have two IPs being developed(New IP and Shenmue IV)?
Yes.

It's not impossible, but YsNet were severely stretched during the development of Shenmue III and I'd like to think even with a team expansion they'd not spread themselves thin again for their next project.

Has anyone posited the idea that the reason YsNet supposedly expanded is they have two IPs being developed(New IP and Shenmue IV)?
Yes.

It's not impossible, but YsNet were severely stretched during the development of Shenmue III and I'd like to think even with a team expansion they'd not spread themselves thin again for their next project.
Taking in consideration UE5 very much possible. 2x engine licenses and Epic Store deal would be too sweet to desdain.

It’d be really hard to turn down a new Yu Suzuki racing game. I know not every Shenmue fan would be thrilled.
Obviously I would prefer Shenmue. But a Yu Suzuki racing game would be very exciting too. Playing OutRun 2 online back in the day was a rare experience where every random person I met online was actually super cool and nice.

Back