Random Gaming Thoughts

Might be more new sonic stuff. I know this is the "year" of sonic for Sega with all the success it's IP is enjoying rite now.
I also have the feeling it is going to more Sonic.

I would be way more pleased in getting some news about another Sakura Wars game but that might be unlikely for Sega to vist the franchise again after the fai of the moba game.

I also have the feeling it is going to more Sonic.

I would be way more pleased in getting some news about another Sakura Wars game but that might be unlikely for Sega to vist the franchise again after the fai of the moba game.
buuuut, if it's a dreamcast or saturn mini it would light up the internet 4 sure tho. Hope Sega do it rite.

btw, the console game did well enough that a sequel is practically green-lit + The Current CEO of Sega is a personal fan of this series so it'll def not be back on the hiatus vault.

btw: it's been subtitled.

The free 2 watch Ova of sakura wars revolution sequel game sega offered awhile back.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the new OVA and it is really good thing that not everything is lost and we might see another console Sakura Wars game again.
I would buy it day one.

A dreamcast Mini with all the Sakura Wars games would be awesome too btw. I would be in as well.

Anyone seen the trailer for the new YsNet game for Apple Arcade? It looks like Space Harrier remade for Sega Saturn... and does not look good IMO.

Not sure I'll be able to
wha? we don't do that. besides, Mai Shiranui's sprites gives enough. For your ears only that's a recurrent nightmare o-mine:
we, my crew and me, playing 1vs1 fight games like Tekken and then i start shaking it at Christie Montiero. My friends looks embarrased but ignoring, like letting me do, and even I "say" sometimes "wow sorry pals for doing this nasty thing in front of you.." but i won't stop and they remain silent. Is horrible.

Here's SEGA's June 3rd announcement.

I admit the new list of titles being added already looks stellar, and apparently they're going to unveil more at later dates, but I was kind of expecting a Dreamcast mini (while hoping for a Saturn mini).

Taruruuto-Kun and Popful Mail, 2 under-the radar games (one due to being in Japan exclusively, the other being a Sega CD title) that are absolutely incredible (PM is the better game, by a mile though) and will finally be played by some people, super stoked for that!

the guardians of the galaxy game is pretty good. (xbox series s - gamepass)

it's unusual for a game which comes out after a movie, to completely re-envisioned a story.. i mean they could of made a real crappy movie inspired game (which they normally do) but this game is its own thing and it's really good. - yes the action gameplay is a bit repetitive but the story and characters are good. also there is a good balance between first person view and 3rd in the story telling... also some of the enemies feel like they were inspired by metal gear rising lol.

i've run into a few minor graphical glitches with the Xbox series s but it's not really terrible. i guess if I had the choice I would probably play it on my PS5 but it's "free" on game pass, so i cant complain.

the guardians of the galaxy game is pretty good. (xbox series s - gamepass)

it's unusual for a game which comes out after a movie, to completely re-envisioned a story.. i mean they could of made a real crappy movie inspired game (which they normally do) but this game is its own thing and it's really good. - yes the action gameplay is a bit repetitive but the story and characters are good. also there is a good balance between first person view and 3rd in the story telling... also some of the enemies feel like they were inspired by metal gear rising lol.

i've run into a few minor graphical glitches with the Xbox series s but it's not really terrible. i guess if I had the choice I would probably play it on my PS5 but it's "free" on game pass, so i cant complain.
Yes! It was a great surprise, really really good game!

Reactions: red
Got a decent steam haul. Still spent a lot but I’m a sucker.

728EC15A-5EAD-4B2B-ABE2-67039432FD57.jpeg

Ran into some problems getting RDR2 to work in full screen but apparently that’s more of a universal issue. After some weird finangling I somehow managed to get it done and now I’ve got it running pretty smoothly on high. The only thing is it definitely eats up my laptops battery.

EDIT:
Figured I’d post a vid for those curious about running it on anything with similar specs

Last edited:
Got a decent steam haul. Still spent a lot but I’m a sucker.

View attachment 16515

Ran into some problems getting RDR2 to work in full screen but apparently that’s more of a universal issue. After some weird finangling I somehow managed to get it done and now I’ve got it running pretty smoothly on high. The only thing is it definitely eats up my laptops battery.
The outer worlds is fantastic.

Back