Currently playing
Alan Wake
PSN
The_TimeRanger
Nintendo Friend Code
SW-4584-9310-8810
Hi guys!

It’s been forever since I’ve been here! 😵

Just a quick question, is there some one who has ripped and zipped all the original textures from the first game? I’m not looking for HD mods, I’m looking for the good crispy OG textures 😂

Cheers!

Hi guys!

Just a quick question, is there some one who has ripped and zipped all the original textures from the first game? I’m not looking for HD mods, I’m looking for the good crispy OG textures 😂

Cheers!
Damn man good to see you!

I'm sure someone can help you out.

Damn man good to see you!

I'm sure someone can help you out.
Likewise! It’s been too long haha! Need to catch up a little on the goings on. But I imagine still no Switch port 😓

Hi guys!

Cheers!
Do you have the game files at hand? Also, are you looking at an specific set of textures (i.e HazukI Residence, NPCs..) or the whole stuff? Let me know and we'll see what can do! ;)

Do you have the game files at hand? Also, are you looking at an specific set of textures (i.e HazukI Residence, NPCs..) or the whole stuff? Let me know and we'll see what can do! ;)
No unfortunately not, I’m kinda looking for the whole shebang 😅 anything from NPCs, items, buildings, environments and vehicles 😄

Back