Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Pretty sure Cedric Biscay said another KS wouldn't be needed for future instalments.

See, I didn't actually mind this. It felt like I was playing the game on the Dreamcast lol.
I don't remember having it that bad on Dreamcast. I remember pop in, but it felt like the field of view was much further.

I thought they had 45 permanent staff?

Edit : 2018 image

YSNet-studio.jpg

Now don't get started on 'story expertise' you lot

Cedric on Facebook. Thanks @Kiske:

"Q: Did you get any information by Yu Suzuki about Shenmue IV?

Cédric: Yes. I've got information about Shenmue IV... and I've seen terrific things! BUT that doesn't absolutely mean Shenmue IV will see the light. You can have stuff but still not be able to release a game. That's how it is."

Sega has been making some really nice moves lately. I think the possibility of them going big with Shenmue IV is not too unrealistic. I hope by now they realize that the IP would be much better if it was handled in house.

Suzuki and his team now have the assests to go forward with the game either with the same budget, or maybe something cheaper. Suzuki says he wants to learn to make it better and I believe he is going to get that opportunity in the coming months.

she was 4 followers away from 10k.

Tbh it was a daft thing to do. She could have just said "only 4 followers away from 10k!" But she had to put a cryptic "4" there instead. Not every Shenmue fan would have clicked on to the 9,996 followers.

Tbh it was a daft thing to do. She could have just said "only 4 followers away from 10k!" But she had to put a cryptic "4" there instead. Not every Shenmue fan would have clicked on to the 9,996 followers.

I know she's in a niche industry but 10k followers is nothin, anyway...that was really tone deaf.

It was also Shenmue 4 day. It’s not that ridiculous.

Unless it's a double meaning that she is 4 followers away from 10k in which Shenmue IV will be announced.

Of course, who am I kidding?

I mean she did like my shenmue gif in the comments too lol

It was also Shenmue 4 day. It’s not that ridiculous.
It's actually March 4th, but 4/4 makes more sense doesn't it?

Unless it's a double meaning that she is 4 followers away from 10k in which Shenmue IV will be announced.

Of course, who am I kidding?
After @TwiceFriedRice crushed my dreams, my brain immediately when into the bargaining phase with "maybe it's just for plausible deniability..."

Back