110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know those log files you often find in horror games? you could do the same when it comes to waiting for Shenmue news

Day 1: Excitement amongst everybody is at an all time high, the news we have all been waiting for could be about to come true at last.

Day 28: I think madness has finally taken over, all everybody talks about is Bananas and Apples. I fear that the sanity of my friends will never return.

:LOL:

Day 88: Never thought I'd witness cannibalism first hand. There are only 5 of us left. I wonder if this log will be my last...

I'm a Fallout player lol.

I like that Jim Carey is basically part of Sega World now. Btw, I tried to see Sonic 2 over the weekend and my son made us walk out before the fuckin last 30 minutes. I’m so ashamed. I don’t think Sonic interests him anymore. :’(

Ouch, too bad.
Sonic 2 was brilliant, both movies really restored my passion for the Sonic series.
Now I hope the next game will finally be GOOD and not another of many disappointment.

I wouldn't mine seeing a spinoff or a Shenmue 0 from Iwao's perspective and set about 20 years before the events of S1, where we can adventure and train as Iwao and interact with Sunming and Kai, and many others. I would like to see this current series finished before any spinoff is developed.

A spin off about Iwao or Lan Di will be great!

As for the interview, I don't think Suzuki could've given us a non-standard reply to the question, even if Shenmue 4 is in the works, he could not say "yeah I'm currently doing it".

Thanks Switch.

Yu Suzuki always say that he did Shenmue III for the fans and i'm grateful for that, Yu-san really care about us and this is beautiful.

Now for Shenmue IV Yu-san want to try different things, so i really feel Shenmue IV will be the most different game of the franchise and i'm super okay with that.

Trying different things and new ideas is wonderful, it was because Yu-san and his team tried new things and ideas at that time that we got Shenmue I and II.

It looks like Yu-san want to try a lot of new things but at the same time maintaining the Shenmue identity and essence and to me this is wonderful. i'm looking forward to see all the different things, ideas and systems Yu Suzuki and his team have for Shenmue IV.

I love the Shenmue style but i understand that Yu Suzuki want to try new things this time.

I feel that it will probably be the most different game of the franchise but at the same time maintaining some things about the Shenmue style, and i’m looking forward to see all this new things and how this will happen.

Looks like it's not happening

I'm not surprised that Yu Suzuki didn't announce Shenmue IV in the latest livestream.

Just because Yu Suzuki answer that way doesn't me Shenmue IV is not in development. Like i said in another post Andrew Garfield had to lie about being in a Spider Man movie.

Before E3 2015 Yu Suzuki couldn't comment about the Shenmue III kickstarter, the special announcement was scheduled to be made in E3 2015, this way it was a big surprise in a big games event with a lot of people watching the event, this things happen because this things have special dates about when they will announce.

About 110 Industries... even if this announcement is not about Shenmue and this point i just want to know what this is so the rumor can end, so we can finally learn the truth.

If the announcement is not about Shenmue then maybe it will be other Yu Suzuki project.

I can't think about any other announcement with how 110 Industries is dealing with everything about this situation

Right now i only think that it will be a Yu Suzuki project.

Last edited:
If the 110 announcement isn't Shenmue 4, I really hope it will still be a story driven single player game (another 3D adventure like Shenmue would be great), or a high quality arcade game.

In any case I hope it's not an online multiplayer game.

You know those log files you often find in horror games? you could do the same when it comes to waiting for Shenmue news

Day 1: Excitement amongst everybody is at an all time high, the news we have all been waiting for could be about to come true at last.

Day 28: I think madness has finally taken over, all everybody talks about is Bananas and Apples. I fear that the sanity of my friends will never return.

:LOL:

This might be the post of the thread

In one interview Yu-san even said he still making games and to keep an eye out about this, in my opinion just this fact is something super positive.

No, this do not mean that Shenmue IV is in development, but just this fact it means to me that YS NET is in a better position now than it was in the past, and Spaghetti found that YS NET expanded, so in my opinion i feel things are better now for Yu-san and his team.

Maybe i'm wrong about this, i don't know, but i really have hope that Shenmue IV will happen, If the announcement doesn't happen this year then i will start to get worried about that, but now I'm optimistic.

i just feel that YS NET and the Shenmue franchise are in a better place now than it was in the past.

A reminder about everything that the Shenmue community achieved over the years.

. Shenmue I and II HD
. Shenmue III
. A lot of merchandise like Ryo statue, Shenmue Music Box with Shenhua's Theme and much more.
. Shenmue World Magazine
. Shenmue The Animation.

And we can achieve even more things, i have hope about that, i have hope about the future of the Shenmue franchise. ❤️

If you’re feeling at all nosy (LinkedIn… I see people nosing around this stuff all the time lately) you’ll also see Shenmue 3’s lead programmer hasn’t changed companies in years. He seems like a young guy, connected to Ryan Payton. I’ll give you all the Hopium I can offer.

Do you people think that Ryan would pay tons of money for S4 development?
... im coping, so not sorry just spare me.

I don’t know why he would have the money to pay for it. Just saying the lead dev hasn’t gone anywhere as far as I can see. He used to work for or with Ryan.

I don’t know why he would have the money to pay for it. Just saying the lead dev hasn’t gone anywhere as far as I can see. He used to work for or with Ryan.
Thanks for the answer.. i was bad dad joking with his name. I "cope" situation with almost unbearable humor.

It all comes together, again…

Wait, I forgot about 110 Industries…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back