110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see any comments about this in here. But you are talking soooo much that I cannot follow everything ! 🤪

This will be the main VG event of the year. So it could be what we're waiting for 🤓

View attachment 15495

Do we possibly believe this might be what they're waiting for and is the day of a potential announcement? I mean if I was them I'd just go for an event reveal rather than a social media post. :)

Last edited:
Whatever the big 110 Industries announcement is, I struggle to imagine how ‘a couple of weeks’ can be stretched to June. I am slightly starting to lose faith it’s an actual Shenmue announcement (please feel free to convince me otherwise) but I’d have thought we’ll find out what it is next week sometime or, at the latest, the following week. To be fair, maybe we all got ourselves a little bit too hyped for an announcement shortly after the anime finished but you can’t blame us for hoping it would be the case (especially with 110 Industries teasing). I remain in hope 🙏

I know we (or I did - at least) argued over the definition of couple of weeks lots, but I think 9th June is way more than a couple of weeks, so I don't think so.
Yeah I saw many of your posts regarding the possible and speculated dates :) well we already know that the initial tease was posted almost 3 weeks ago now, I can't see them going back on this announcement unless something has happened behind the scenes that we are not aware of and looking at it logically I agree it's too far gone from what is considered a couple weeks but it's fun to theorise on the topic lol

I didn't see any comments about this in here. But you are talking soooo much that I cannot follow everything ! 🤪

This will be the biggest VG event of the year. So it could be what we're waiting for 🤓

Yeah, like I said on a previous post in this thread, for me the digital events at "E3" (even tho it's cancelled, there are digital events taking places) is maybe the best place to formally announce something of the sort. If nothing is announced at those conferences, I'll admit that I'll become skeptical of 110 publishing Shenmue 4

Anyone stopped to think that maybe they (110) got caught up in the hype themselves posted a tease and now can't get themselves out of it? They are active on twitter and responding to certain people but are completely quiet with people who are questioning that banana and apple tease? Like not even acknowledging them? I hope they can honestly deliver the announcement we want, but the more days/weeks that pass the more it makes other people question whether they even had announcement to make in the first place. Hope I'm wrong and they come out swinging though 💪👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back