110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220419-122440.png

I posted this message to them earlier today which they liked before their tweet of a surprise announcement is coming. A couple weeks? The shenmue anime is up in 2. The banana and apple? A subtle tease from S3 come on It's obvious guys. They've never dismissed or debunked those rumours that surfaced either. πŸ‘

Last edited:
The pessimist in me sees the apple and banana in Shenhua’s house as a coincidence, but they are clearly hinting at something. Hmmm
badly excited translation by noenglish native: One of journalism's maxims(?) is "two could be coincidence, three are causality"
at this point theres only room for THE announce

1i2c76.jpg

We had an acceptable two weeks window for a pressumed announcement.
Fan uploads a picture of him in Switzerland, joking about visiting 110 industries HQ to say hi.
They freak out. They release this handgranade now to remind us its just 2 weeks.
Keywords: BIG ANNOUNCE.
I dont want to go over the joke/hype and add unnecessary pressure to any developer.
Because im feeling like Ryo when he ask so badly for the Wulinshu to Xiuying and she goes "mm-mm, nahnah
you're a little too nervous... go an get me 3 leafs in a row, you ram!"
I personally want to thank 110 Industries for confirming at me Shenmue IV right now
Lets be fair, this a legit tease. Is not a binary code with hidden messagues.

Last edited:
Things are starting to feel very surreal right now. I know that nothing is confirmed, but I just can't think of anything else it could be given the events leading up to now.

I'm still firmly in the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp for the time being. But I can't lie, I'm excited. Very excited. I seriously hope we get what we're after here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back