110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it ends up something else I hope we don’t act disrespectful or abusive toward them. A lot of this hype has been driven from within, though they’ve certainly exploited that at this point. We shall see. Don’t burn any bridges.

If it were a picture of a forklift, sure. But fruit?

If referring to the fruit in Shenhua's house, that is some super obscure reference indeed. It would confirm to me that 110 are superfans of the series to use something that subtle.

I just hope we haven't been taken for a ride...

Streets of Rage Movie, New CT / JSR , Sonic 2 movie success and now more Shenmue IV rumours.

I'm starting to feel like this is an alternate timeline where the Saturn beat the Playstation 😅
i literally wrote and delete my delusional rant a few times. im exhaust. SEGA SATURN SHIRO!

Hmmmm Apple and Banana you say

shenmue-3-food-6078-1574522223096.jpg

This is getting very interesting indeed :D

I'm still in the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp...but that seems very cryptic and almost too specific for it not to be at this point.

Remember E3 2015. Yu let the cat out of the bag with Forklift tweet. ;)

If it ends up something else I hope we don’t act disrespectful or abusive toward them. A lot of this hype has been driven from within, though they’ve certainly exploited that at this point. We shall see. Don’t burn any bridges.

I'd be pissed off, but more at myself than 110 Industries. There's no need for abuse. Like you say, it's hype driven from within, although they have exploited it. We'll see.

I don't know...before that one tweet of the Banana and Apple I was way more on the fence about it. But that one tweet just seems too cryptic for it not to be Shenmue IV at this point. Of course, we could all be wrong and they could be playing us. In that case, sure, I'd be bummed and annoyed but not enough to go and curse them on Twitter or wish death upon them.

But after that Apple and Banana tweet, I'm starting to think this may be reality. Just seems way too cryptic and specific of a tease given the Apple and Banana in Shenhua's house in Shenmue III.

I hope this is what we all think it is. If it isn't? Then so be it. I'll be bummed. But I'm starting to think this is actually happening. I wasn't 100% sure before when they were just liking tweets, but that one cryptic tweet says to me there may be some truth to all of this.

What an appalling display of mistrust! Shame on you!
nah just acting, keep the balance as we have been doing, people.
very proud of being part of this healthy community, you all are managing this smoothly.

The apple and banana appears to be a subtle tease from S3, shenhuas house and hotel niaowu immediately struck me where those fruits were found everyday in the areas ryo stayed. Same as the forklift tease before the Kickstarter.

They never publicly denied the rumours or dismissed speculations from the fans online. They liked almost everything around the gossip, the fans messages, followed the dojo account and shenmue forever account on twitter.

The "announcement" is in a couple weeks. The anime is ending in 2 weeks.

The owner and founder of 110industries is also following the dojo on twitter.

This is "the year of the tiger" as yu put it.

Yu "Hopes to have something to announce this year".

110industries "guess why yu was at our stream 😅"

Last edited:
The apple and banana appears to be a subtle tease from S3, shenhuas house and hotel niaowu immediately struck me where those fruits were found everyday in the areas ryo stayed. Same as the forklift tease before the Kickstarter.

They never publicly denied the rumours or dismissed speculations from the fans online. They liked almost everything around the gossip, the fans messages, followed the dojo account and shenmue forever account on twitter.

The "announcement" is in a couple weeks. The anime is ending in 2 weeks.

The owner and founder of 110industries is also following the dojo on twitter.

This is "the year of the tiger" as yu put it.

Yu "Hopes to have something to announce this year".

110industries "guess why you was at our stream 😅"
There, i wouldnt be this jolly if they uploaded: "PAPAYA.PEACH.coming soon" and we going nuts ala bluebox "guyz papaya,peach...fruits! where else are fruits? at Shen Hua's!"
At this moment, for my personal side, i don't expect further hint from 110ind. Im grateful to the way they engaged, i realse ths may sound weird but thats what it is.

Plot twist: Turns out THIS is the long rumoured Hideo Kojima game after all...not that Blue Box shit.

The banana is just a hint of the Ape Escape mini game from MGS3. We were all played like fiddles by the mastermind of ARG, Kojima himself.

<hums Metal Gear theme>

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, sounds like the scenario of the confirmation/announcement coming after the anime conclusion bears more "fruit" at the moment, haha.

Seriously, it could be anything and we have MANY reasons over these long years to be skeptical. But...they've never, not once, addressed any article that has come out regarding the rumors about their involvement in Shenmue IV.

Continue to like tweets, etc..

I see embers instead of smoke now.

Hmmmm Apple and Banana you say

View attachment 14941

This is getting very interesting indeed :D

I'm still in the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp...but that seems very cryptic and almost too specific for it not to be at this point.

Remember E3 2015. Yu let the cat out of the bag with Forklift tweet. ;)
In Italy we have a common saying that goes by: 1 Apple everyday, makes the doctor go away.
May this fruit cure our agony? HYPE 10000%. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back