110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to sound too demanding but to me it would be a shame Shenmue surrenders to real life realism fanboys, i love how Shenmue isn't ashamed of itself looking a videogame world. The cartoon-like npcs...
And the general "Twin Peaks" mood

Last edited:
I have no clue what's coming, this a pure guess. Mixed with a bit of hope.

So, to understand correctly, you're saying Yu will go "all out" in that he'll have the entire saga in one package, with previous entries completely redone, in accordance to whatever Shenmue IV-V ends up playing like?

That's bold and BIG budget, but I like it. If he got that for his grand finale, I'm good.

So, to understand correctly, you're saying Yu will go "all out" in that he'll have the entire saga in one package, with previous entries completely redone, in accordance to whatever Shenmue IV-V ends up playing like?

That's bold and BIG budget, but I like it. If he got that for his grand finale, I'm good.
Excuse me but as i read it he's putting the bar over the top height so whatever it cames below he will still happy.
Not really making a bold statement

Am I allowed to say that i'm slightly moist at the thought of this news (could be because i'm getting older, but like to think not!)

The timing is awfully suspicious...it's going to be an interesting couple of weeks, that's for sure!

*insert Wude reference to patience*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back