110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
99% chance this is a fake account/me (it isn't). I know what really bored people are capable of:

www.twitter.com/shenmue_en

Anyone can mock up a IV "logo" and make that name. But we're bored. We're chasing rumors. We've got rumors. They are following the right accounts and none of the wrong accounts...

Binary =
The Dragon shall descend once the cherry blossoms have fallen. Time is running out. The End

Isn't this the actual quote:

" 'When the cherry blossoms fall, the dragon shall descend on you. Hurry'."?

Last edited:
I'd say 99.9% odds yes.

Last edited:
99% chance this is a fake account/me (it isn't). I know what really bored people are capable of:

www.twitter.com/shenmue_en

Anyone can mock up a IV "logo" and make that name. But we're bored. We're chasing rumors. We've got rumors. They are following the right accounts and none of the wrong accounts...
Yeah complete horseshit.

I'll give it one or two more bogus posts before writing it off. I remember spreading rumors about a fake album by a band I liked when I was a teenager, otherwise I'd say I have no idea what makes people do stuff like this. It went so far that a member of the band actually registered to the forum and outright denied it...

I'll give it one or two more bogus posts before writing it off. I remember spreading rumors about a fake album by a band I liked when I was a teenager, otherwise I'd say I have no idea what makes people do stuff like this. It went so far that a member of the band actually registered to the forum and outright denied it...

Don't worry, a lot of us used to do stuff like that lol... And by "a lot of us", I mean me :ROFLMAO: I did stuff like that with a band I like too, but I mostly did it for fun and to prank people, and they usually took it in good humour. I never dragged it out for long.

Binary =
The Dragon shall descend once the cherry blossoms have fallen. Time is running out. The End

That's actually pretty cool and clever, but yeah, that account is a blatant troll.

I came up with a tracklist and everything. It was pretty fun! He joined and just said something like, "hahahahahahaha." Literally, that's it. I'm glad he laughed.

Just want to remind people that we had a certain member of the forums deliberately try to mislead people with multiple fake Shenmue IV 'leaks' last year.

In full disclosure, since I found the twitter so quickly, I literally just search Twitter for "Shenmue" every once in a while and it was one of the top posts when I sorted by most recent. I'm probably perma-deleting my Twitter account tonight, though. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back