110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Corey tweeting this reply is probably the most convincing evidence yet that something is up. I don't think Corey would respond like this, something that is basically a tease, unless something was happening. He's been through everything and I doubt he'd give a glimmer of hope like this unless there was good reason. He'd probably just stay quiet or deny if nothing was going on.
That's what I was thinking initially or maybe he genuinely doesn't know, it's hard to say but with everything that's been happening as of late, it's impossible to rule anything out completely.

Could someone make a list of gaming events + dates coming up in the summer?
I got you

Hope this helps abit. Let's analyse. :)

Honestly Corey tweeting this reply is probably the most convincing evidence yet that something is up. I don't think Corey would respond like this, something that is basically a tease, unless something was happening. He's been through everything and I doubt he'd give a glimmer of hope like this unless there was good reason. He'd probably just stay quiet or deny if nothing was going on.

I'm not sure. A "I don't know" gif doesn't seem like much of a tease to me.

😂 Hear me out "I have a plan shensters. We just need one big score just have some goddamn faith!" We need a dutch Van Der linde in the thread 💪👍

Attachments

• jdgbqb5rsyz11.png
    jdgbqb5rsyz11.png
    285.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I got you

Hope this helps abit. Let's analyse. :)

Thank you brother 👊

Elevator? Shenmue 4 confirmed.

GDJEBq8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.