110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I could see Out Run or Space Harrier remakes/sequels, maybe developed by Ys Net if we’re lucky. I don’t think they’re remaking anything more ambitious than that:

Must be pretty exciting to imagine what might've been going on a mere few feet from you, Alex... You might've been within striking distance of the final Lan Di battle! Or it's. two empty, abandoned floors. :(

Or maybe Yu Suzuki, just a few floors above, sippin' a fine wine, putting the final touches on the next great genre-shaking QTE, all while you're bummin' around on the street.

Just imagine the greatness.

Last edited:
Must be pretty exciting to imagine what might've been going on a mere few feet from you, Alex... You might've been within striking distance of the final Lan Di battle! Or it's. two empty, abandoned floors. :(

Or maybe Yu Suzuki, just a few floors above, sippin' a fine wine, putting the final touches on the next great genre-shaking QTE, all while you're bummin' around on the street.

Just imagine the greatness.
I could see that the lights were on, so I don't think the offices are empty. But yeah man, it was a rush!! Finding out in the morning that it was walking distance from me and then thinking there was a small chance that I could bump into Yu Suzuki. Crazy stuff.

1652458019774.png

Well, they just liked another shenmue tweet.....kinda.

I mean, my message in response to the Wanted:dead trailer was stupid, but obvious....right? haha. Before you say anything, I suck at scrabble and I couldn't think of a better word than 'notes'. haha

Last edited:
I could see that the lights were on, so I don't think the offices are empty. But yeah man, it was a rush!! Finding out in the morning that it was walking distance from me and then thinking there was a small chance that I could bump into Yu Suzuki. Crazy stuff.
time to start frequenting the local wine bars and bistros.

Yo, time for a job change. 5th floor. Maybe you can sneak up there after hours.

Yo, time for a job change. 5th floor. Maybe you can sneak up there after hours.

lpshen_46_28.jpg

This is a pretty good search string:

"品川区" "採用" + "Unreal," "UE4," "3DCG"

"Shinagawa Ward," "Recruitment"

I found out Historia's hiring and they're neighbors.

I really want to ruin this announcement, I guess. I'm just SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED.
Slowly teaching myself Japanese through my obsession. I don’t think I can do this anymore, though. I know, I know. We’ll get there.

Just remember to keep grounded. Yu already said he's finishing the story one way or another.

So whichever way we interpret events, we will, eventually, get closure.

Games > Anime > Book Series

Hey 110 Industries, remember when you were replying and liking every tweet about Shenmue 4?

chAlAYt.jpg

I don’t think that’s true and I just did five minutes of simple research that does not suggest he should be called a convicted sex offender. Pretty terrible thing to throw around with no evidence or substance, mate.

Last edited:
Back