110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Yeah, I think the context of the original tweet can change this. They may simply be responding to the “I agree” portion. @24Nathan do you remember exactly what the original tweet was?

Yeah, I think the context of the original tweet can change this. They may simply be responding to the “I agree” portion. @24Nathan do you remember exactly what the original tweet was?
It was the CEO who posted a picture of work boots, saying "Let's get ready to work" or something similar. Location was tagged as somewhere in Tokyo, though I can't remember where.

Makes sense, especially if they are not ready to show it. We'll see.
This is the best way or we'll get crazy. Go figures whats cooking there... Also, probably unrelated but (sigh) hasn't been too quiet around Phoenix & Dragon project? Given the anime momentum and the outstanding looks of the mod I think there's a chance of an otherwise unplaussible S1&2 remake.

I enjoy not knowing the day or the hour this will be revealed. I've also applied this to my teaching: I no longer schedule when we meet or when exams are due, as all is just a black atemporal void. My students are very hungry.

More seriously, I'm with Spags on this one. There's something suspicious in the air (in a good way), and I'd rather wake up one morning to SIV excitement and a crowded dojo than spend all day making chawan signs at the local biker bar and getting my skull smashed with a watermelon. SIV seems more possible than it did six months ago, and I'll renew patience.

I will say this much

Gamerant “broke” the story first, all those months of hype back

110 followed their social media immediately

Now they’ve got an interview with YS, who doesn’t appear to give many interviews based on the past few years…

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has no idea about the rumors, though. I don’t think he spends much time on social media.

I've been away from the dojo for a couple months will someone fill me in on who is 110 and what exactly is going on with the IV rumors?

9Ccnxje.png

Back