110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Everyone in this thread needs to take their frustrations out on this Fuku-san punching bag.

tPRCcrD.jpg

it-crowd-moss.gif
110 with another cryptic post/message. Shenmue fans expected to wait until June 10th πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol, nothing. Just interesting he followed him after that was posted

I've said this in the staff chat I'm moving towards this being somewhere else.

Think about it for a moment. They were pitching Shenmue 4 this time last year so they've had a year maximum to do any sort of work, assuming it was that.

I don't think it would be ready to show off at that sort of event.

Barraging 110 with aggressively inquisitive tweets is probably a great way of ensuring that they don't engage with us any further.
They barely interact with us anyway before the "aggressively inquisitive tweets" started. It's a genuine question that not just myself wants to know but many people/fellow fans are interested to know. It's just a strange way to conduct yourself. They had an announcement lined almost 3 weeks ago = nothing. People are still pondering and asking about that initial tweet = nothing. I've simply asked why respond to other people when there is rumor that was/is strongly linked/connected back to your company and your retort is nothing. If it was any other company/studio whatever they would immediately squash the rumor before it gained any sort of traction across the net if there was no truth to it. That's all I'm saying. πŸ‘

Last edited:
Back