110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Shenmue fan: Any updates about Yu Suzuki or Shenmue you were teasing?

110 Industries:

S5WO9yG.png

They liked the comment, but dude… they’re a lost cause as far as Twitter goes. See if they bite if you ask about Red Goes Faster or if they’ve visited any game developers in Gotanda recently! I think we’re past any direct responses to the Shenmue question.

They liked the comment, but dude… they’re a lost cause as far as Twitter goes. See if they bite if you ask about Red Goes Faster or if they’ve visited any game developers in Gotanda recently! I think we’re past any direct responses to the Shenmue question.
I agree, more questions on Red Goes Faster could help us narrow down what Yu is working on with them.

They're definitely due to announce something about their other 'known' games so I can see some potential there. I believe the other game, whose name eludes me, is also Soleil developed.

Here it is...

Doesn't give me the YS vibes like the racing game might, but literally no gameplay.

I hear you. But at the beginning they kinda told you they gave money to Yu for S4. And they told me Yu wouldn't appear at Summer Games fest.

They could reply something, it all depends of their teasing schedule...

I will carry on doing my thing, but if some of you want to talk about Red Goes Faster, be my guest ! 😊

I don't know what they're up to, tbh. So far I know they have some semblance of a relationship with Yu Suzuki, though maybe that was pre-arranged through someone else? I don't see tons to connect 110 or the owners to Yu Suzuki, but that TGS stuff is still hard to ignore. I mean they don't seem like they're Shenmue fans to the extent we are, but they're definitely aware of who matters in the industry. So far it's all Soleil, though.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if they'd give this site an interview if you guys asked, tbh.

Looks like they like podcasts.

Might be a bit too vague of a connection at this point... just sayin'.
Anything more concrete comes a way then I'll be asking the question.

Back