110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Could even be Ryo's VA, Matsukaze.
His hair is very similar to that.

FUT9psfaIAAnKt9

Maybe I'm just blind but I can't make out any discernable features in that reflection whatsoever.
You simply not crazy. Looking for hints at reflections YEAH

@Daidj I'd buy a Blade Runner game directed by Yu Suzuki
I'd buy a Blade Runner game directed by anyone. I can only think on this ip to get me hyped and maybe even forget about S4*
The Westwood Studios adaptation stills holds play value.

update:
That notepad is Yu's because the cartoony motiv. All we need to know is there. Do we the dojo have field agents there??
20220610_073524.jpg
I wont suggest or endorse stealing it but yes, I moral approve bribing with respect style. Savoire faire.
Example:
Yu: Hey! That notepad is top secret!
Dojo agent: Really? My apologies... Allow me to introduce my dear friend Ulysses (shows 50$)

Last edited:
That is Guillermo del Toro in the reflection. And now we can put 1 and 1 together.
110 Industries with the horror game tease. Guillermo working together with Hideo Kojima.
The new leak about Hideo Kojimas horror game Overdose.
Which leads to a Hideo Kojima, Yu Suzuki, Guillerma del Toro horror game,
funded by 110 Industries exclusively for Xbox.

torro.png
zukihor.png
ovpro234.png

Last edited:
The apple & banana could have been teasing Shenmue 4 or teasing Yu Suzuki once again...

110i answered @mjqasking them to give money to Yu so he can make Shenmue 4, they answered Why do you think he was at our stream.

We could also read it like : We gave him a project that will raise some money, that might help him produce Shenmue 4 later...

I'd buy a Blade Runner game directed by Yu Suzuki... Let's see if it gets announced today at Ign Expo. Or Shenmue 4 🤓

I'd rather have a new Snatcher game made by Kojima. But I digress....

I mean, there are no details about who’s DEVELOPING blade runner…

Yeah, frankly that’d be insane but I doubt it.

On the Eurogamer page, as a long running joke, I always comment "C'mon Shenmue IV" when a trade show is announced. Most people are pretty cool about it, but you always have some jerk wanting to ruin things

1654876151461.png

Probably shouldn't let it get to me, but good grief...

No I don't think so. They said that their trailer of Wanted: Dead wasn't their big announcement. I think that it could be the Blade Runner thing I liked last night, but that hasn't official been announced yet.

Well 110 played us like a damn fiddle. Fuck 110 Industries for using us fans to get clout for their shitty Wanted Dead game, I've lost hope in a Shenmue IV happening by them...
They already confirmed that the Trailer for Wanted: Dead wasn't their big announcement... Until we get confirmation that this Blade Runner thing is their big announcement, that's a bit premature don't you think? Even then, it's pretty clear that they are working with Yu on something (in my opinion at least).

They already confirmed that the Trailer for Wanted: Dead wasn't their big announcement... Until we get confirmation that this Blade Runner thing is their big announcement, that's a bit premature don't you think? Even then, it's pretty clear that they are working with Yu on something (in my opinion at least).
Yeah people getting upset when they were quite open about it being for Wanted Dead seems a little uncalled for.

That Blade Runner thing could be cool if true.

Back