110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Theres a digital THQ Nordic games showcase on August 12,
the parent company of Koch Media, Prime Matter and Deep Silver
but as far as i can see, the event is limited to actual THQ Nordic games.
So not really worth betting on any Shenmue content happening in this event.

um, that's quite an extrapolation from what they said. I thought it was just a silly coincidence.

We can pretty much assume or bet on whatever we want based on any Suzuki interview, 110 Industries Twitter,
Koch Medias new publishing label etc. Theres absolutely nothing official when it comes to S4.
Any clue in this time frame can mean anything or nothing

Yes, I’m not losing hope just because Wanted: Dead happens to be partly set in Kowloon. Yes, the Shenmue version of Kowloon was pretty cool but was far from a 100% accurate representation. And it still doesn’t explain the apple and banana tweet (and other teases). We’ll see…🙏

Honestly ill be shocked if we don't get Shenmue 4. To much has happened favorably for the franchise, we even got a anime. Shenmue 4 is coming.
I think the same.

I mean, really, S3 was the hardest part, is this really all of it? Idk if exist this say in English, but its "swim to die on shore".

Do you have a source for this??
OMG sorry Dietsoap. As soon I saw your Wow reaction I knew something was wrong. Its english language badly treated by foreigner. I wasn't claiming what, indeed, it reads omg
You read "Yu Suzuki stated Japan first"
In my mind (sounded awesome) was "I believe Yu will give preference to a japanese event, with proper coverage, for S4 announced."
But I wouldn't be surprised if in fact Yu Suzuki made some kind of declaration in the line of Asia as Zero ground for the announce, and this figuring somewhere.
And Shenmue 4 is in the way is also true while I dont have any source for it neither, I also haven't seen any official denial. Some stepping in and saying "Dont wait for it on your feet". And I've previously seen companies do that exact thing, Capcom with Dino Crisis remake many times sometime ago "not in the foreseeable future etc". Moreover, Square "We are not working in FFVII remake" and despite of that they were working on it. I trust no one anymore, Im Mulder.

OMG sorry Dietsoap. As soon I saw your Wow reaction I knew something was wrong. Its english language badly treated by foreigner. I wasn't claiming what, indeed, it reads omg
In my mind (sounded awesome) was "I believe Yu will give preference to a japanese event, with proper coverage, for S4 announced."
But I wouldn't be surprised if in fact Yu Suzuki made some kind of declaration in the line of Asia as Zero ground for the announce, and this figuring somewhere.
And Shenmue 4 is in the way is also true while I dont have any source for it neither, I also haven't seen any official denial. Some stepping in and saying "Dont wait for it on your feet". And I've previously seen companies do that exact thing, Capcom with Dino Crisis remake many times sometime ago "not in the foreseeable future etc". Moreover, Square "We are not working in FFVII remake" and despite of that they were working on it. I trust no one anymore, Im Mulder.
Ah, I gotcha. Well personally, I really would love it if he sprung for a TGS announcement. Not because it's close (although that's great), but because TGS is always my favorite game event of the year.

Ah, I gotcha. Well personally, I really would love it if he sprung for a TGS announcement. Not because it's close (although that's great), but because TGS is always my favorite game event of the year.
What has been widely proven is that Yu-san is interested in making S4 since time ago. Not a real solid clue about it being in the works, also true. But again, not official denial and also with Yu-san looking noticiable better.. It makes me wonder. And he doesn't sounds/reads rejecting S4 detail talk in harsh way but secretive and protective with "his baby".

And TGS its my favourite too. Because TGS. Tokyo Game Show, it fills one mouth.

Ryo asks to a chicken "chicken, yo chicken tell me. What about Shenmue 4? Please tell me."
And the chicken gmmbfll wait the chicken says pffmmmm omg "its co co co coming!" aaaahahaha wait don't go Dietsoap... Dude? Where you go?

Mmm reading this I've come to think, is Shenmue series more popular in Japan than the rest of the world? Because if it is, its normal to expect an announcement in a Japanese event, like Sony's E3 2015. But if its more a rest of the world thing, we should expect it in a different event, right?

Where is Shenmue more popular?

Mmm reading this I've come to think, is Shenmue series more popular in Japan than the rest of the world? Because if it is, its normal to expect an announcement in a Japanese event, like Sony's E3 2015. But if its more a rest of the world thing, we should expect it in a different event, right?

Where is Shenmue more popular?
Very nice question. I cant give a reliable answer for it. Sometimes my perception about it shifts and never did proper research.
So I'm curious too. And to know how popular in Asia in general too.

Very nice question. I cant give a reliable answer for it. Sometimes my perception about it shifts and never did proper research.
So I'm curious too. And to know how popular in Asia in general too.
I'd say rest of the world, but its just a guess. For example, here are only a couple of Japanese people.

Back