49 dead in terrorist attack at New Zealand mosques.

Sad.

Makes me think there is going to be a race war coming very soon. How it must be good to be rich. The amount of crap you can, mostly, shield yourself from. All the stabbings that hare happening in London for example, I fear every time my mum rings the phone. In fact, even the other day my mum called so say one of my cousins overseas lost her husband when he was shot in a robbery.

Makes one wonder if this could have been avoided if the shooter tried Shenmue instead of another FPS?

Makes me think there is going to be a race war coming very soon.

Well, the mainstream media have been stirring the pot seemingly trying to create one for the last decade or so. Surprised it hasn't happened already.

Makes one wonder if this could have been avoided if the shooter tried Shenmue instead of another FPS?

Yeah, I've seen UK politicians already blaming video games for this, I've seen people blaming Pewdiepie, I've seen people blaming various websites... why fix structural societal issues if you can just blame someone else?

Well, the mainstream media have been stirring the pot seemingly trying to create one for the last decade or so. Surprised it hasn't happened already.

Yeah, I've seen UK politicians already blaming video games for this, I've seen people blaming Pewdiepie, I've seen people blaming various websites... why fix structural societal issues if you can just blame someone else?

Makes one wonder. The shooter obviously had mental issues and has to take sole responsibility, but one wonders which paths impressionable young minds may take if we had more Shenmues in the world. A path of revenge or reflection?

A friend of mine was saying that people are a lot more concerned about stabbings in London simply because the media are reporting on it a lot more. This is true to an extent, but things are rising and are at its highest in 10 years.

In regards to the race war, I think the government has done a terrible job with immigration, housing and a bunch of other stuff. I feel that there is a powder keg ready to blow and New Zealand was a first sign. Too much party politics and a lack of practical sense from our governments. It's going to go two ways; there is a mini-revolution, people band together, get in proper people into government and things get fixed. Or, there is a mini-revolution, people target minorities and we go back to the 60's in regards to intolerance.

A friend of mine was saying that people are a lot more concerned about stabbings in London simply because the media are reporting on it a lot more. This is true to an extent, but things are rising and are at its highest in 10 years.

In regards to the race war, I think the government has done a terrible job with immigration, housing and a bunch of other stuff. I feel that there is a powder keg ready to blow and New Zealand was a first sign. Too much party politics and a lack of practical sense from our governments. It's going to go two ways; there is a mini-revolution, people band together, get in proper people into government and things get fixed. Or, there is a mini-revolution, people target minorities and we go back to the 60's in regards to intolerance.

all these terrorist attacks are disgusting and make me feel sick.

/\ people have been talking about a potential race war since the 1970s. im stupid and probably wrong but if things continue i dont think we will have a full out civil war but in the far future, i could see a scenario like Catalan, where the muslims in a certain area of the uk want to break away and have independence (live under sharia) and that might cause violence, rioting, army on the streets etc.

regarding knife crime, ive always felt the media has a big part to play for causing the average kid to pick up a knife and using it. the media completely sensationalise crime, which gives these morons ideas. in the past there was a big spike with attacks and reporting regarding "happy slapping" (ie violent beating while others filming it) or acid attacks etc.. years ago i remember seeing on the news a reporter on tv talking about how yobs were using fireworks to blow up phone boxes. the reporter pretty much demonstrated how to do it... guess what, that same night i heard a boom and shattered glass.. yobs had blown up the old phone box near my local sweet shop..

Last edited:
all these terrorist attacks are disgusting and make me feel sick.

/\ people have been talking about a potential race war since the 1970s. im stupid and probably wrong but if things continue i dont think we will have a full out civil war but in the far future, i could see a scenario like Catalan, where the muslims in a certain area of the uk want to break away and have independence (live under sharia) and that might cause violence, rioting, army on the streets etc.

regarding knife crime, ive always felt the media has a big part to play for causing the average kid to pick up a knife and using it. the media completely sensationalise crime, which gives these morons ideas. in the past there was a big spike with attacks and reporting regarding "happy slapping" (ie violent beating while others filming it) or acid attacks etc.. years ago i remember seeing on the news a reporter on tv talking about how yobs were using fireworks to blow up phone boxes. the reporter pretty much demonstrated how to do it... guess what, that same night i heard a boom and shattered glass.. yobs had blown up the old phone box near my local sweet shop..
Highlighted is what I mean. The vast majority of people are probably not racist (to a point where it really matters anyway) and just get on with life. However, it only takes a few people to stir up shit and I see this happening.

With knife crime, another problem is the more you hear about it, the more likely you are to carry a knife. And when you do carry a knife, your fuse is a lot shorter. Get into an argument and have no knife, you'll argue away, cuss the other guy out, maybe even swing a punch. Have a knife on you, and that's the first thing you resort to if you're an idiot.

Now, I have to admit I carry a folding knife, less than 3 inches which is legal to do, around with me. I also got one for my wife. Thing is, when road-men were killing each other is frankly wasn't a concern for me. Now, you can simply catch someone's eye and you risk getting attacked and killed. Too many killing now are random or between people who do not know each other.

Back