A Shenmue Celebration

Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Alan Wake 2 and Forza Motorsport
To Shenmue, to Yu Suzuki and his amazing teams, to Sega, and most of all, to our amazing community, including new and old fans alike, to small contributions and large, it doesnt matter. We all did it. Together.

This is a new era for all of us and our amazing favourite games, and I see a bright future.

Cheers guys. You fucking legends.

15350435367633701230281464053529.jpg

I celebrated with a few beers yesterday. Ran through disk 1 rather quickly. At the part now where I need to break into old warehouse district but I wanna wait to trigger the scene where Ryo's friends visit the house...

I celebrated with a few beers yesterday. Ran through disk 1 rather quickly. At the part now where I need to break into old warehouse district but I wanna wait to trigger the scene where Ryo's friends visit the house...
Wow, in all the times I have played this game I dont recall ever seeing that?!

Wow, in all the times I have played this game I dont recall ever seeing that?!

a.PNG

You can do it before or after the harbor, but you have to do it before getting the handguard, so I usually do it before I break into the old warehouse district...

View attachment 704

You can do it before or after the harbor, but you have to do it before getting the handguard, so I usually do it before I break into the old warehouse district...
No fucking way. How have I never seen this? Too late on this playthrough as well. Damn. I'm currently on my way to see Chen with the Pheonix.

Thanks dude, I'll deffo try and catch this next time! ?

No fucking way. How have I never seen this? Too late on this playthrough as well. Damn. I'm currently on my way to see Chen with the Pheonix.

Thanks dude, I'll deffo try and catch this next time! ?
NP brother. Now that I think about it, it's probably best to do it after you break in. I usually fail multiple attempts to get me to Christmas and put some money in my pocket anyways. This will help you kill time as you wait for night time for two days in a row...

Back