AI Voice Cloning Clips

What a time we live in. We can now clone anyone's voice to perfection, and use it however we please. There's a lot of nasty things this could be used for... But for me? I've decided to just make Shenmue parodies. Here are a few I've whipped up in the last couple of days. All of which are meant to be funny, except the Terry one. This technology is simply amazing, and the possibilities are endless. Where was this when I was young and had all the time in the world??

**Disclaimer** Some of these are a bit explicit. Might want to cover your ears if you're offended easily or lack a sense of humor. :cool:

Impressive How did you do that

hahahaahhaha, that yamagishi san and ine san clip is GOLD

Brilliant job
My favourite has to be "Arranging the meeting with Lishao Tao" the '$300 and then we're talking...' line made me choke.

Makes me think Ai can be very beneficial to Shenmue in the future to save cost
Thats what I've been repeating the last three or four weekly boohoos for Shenmue 4. But it was always ignored, probably because I get overexcited with the possibility (just that Yu-san description of his "Light AI" approach doesn't seems to fit with the Shenmue series as we know it).

@LemonHaze please, with iceyogurt and raspberry siroup on top.. can you make with this: Ryo or Iwao (your choice) telling us fans why we should have high hopes on Shenmue IV and stay tuned to news. And that the journey continues. Please.

great stuff :LOL:

on a side note, when i heard about this AI voice technology, i thought it would pretty cool if it was applied to graphic novels / comics - you could have real actors voices to read different parts.

Brilliant job

Its an ai voice clone. There's a lot of programs out there that can do it

Yes for sure it could be a massive tool for any game developper

I had no idea everyone in Yokosuka was actually so aggressive.

@LemonHaze please, with iceyogurt and raspberry siroup on top.. can you make with this: Ryo or Iwao (your choice) telling us fans why we should have high hopes on Shenmue IV and stay tuned to news. And that the journey continues. Please.

I like the idea of doing this for the original games as a mod for sure, if that's what you mean? The cutscene with Iwao and Young Ryo could work nicely

I like the idea of doing this for the original games as a mod for sure, if that's what you mean? The cutscene with Iwao and Young Ryo could work nicely
As you prefer, in engine or audio only like the ones you submitted, with Iwao or Ryo telling us for example "Hello friends. I know you eager to know about my new adventures. No retreat, no surrender..."

Brilliant job

Its an ai voice clone. There's a lot of programs out there that can do it

Thank you, thank you. Some might find those two a bit unnecessarily mature, but the fact that it's so uncharacteristically Shenmue is what's funny to me.

Oh, and what I'm using in particular is ElevenLabs.

Iwao might be a bit difficult. The more content you feed the program, the better it can clone the voice. I didn't try Iwao yet, but it didn't exactly do Lan Di well when I tried him.

But this tool could also be useful in Dragon & Phoenix. It could be used to make completely new cutscenes, or even re-voice certain parts that came off sounding odd in the games. Then there's the option of having Briana Knickerbocker voice Shenhua in Shenmue II... So many things.

Back