Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Persona 3 Reload
PSN
KiddMarine1
Steam
KiddMarine
Anyone lucky enough to be at Gamescom this year? I head that the PC version is playable at ININ's booth. Any impressions?

The Shenmue Dojo Twitter account says they played the PC version. Not sure if whoever that is is at Gamescom. I always assume that’s Spud talking about I’m not sure.

The Shenmue Dojo Twitter account says they played the PC version. Not sure if whoever that is is at Gamescom. I always assume that’s Spud talking about I’m not sure.
It was me who did the post but not me out there.

Flagship - who was on our staff previously went out there and we secured him a press pass and appointment.

Writeup is coming. General view is that it is great. PC version was tested.

Konami updated its annual Tokyo Game Show webpage with the 2023 edition. It revealed that the Konami TGS 2023 booth will feature a large number of demos from games from both the company itself and other partner companies. The booth will also host Falcom jdk Band’s Ys X live concerts.

Konami will bring in demos of its highlighted games like Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol. 1 and Momotaro Dentetsu World. Other companies will also place their demos at Konami’s booth, such as Nihon Falcom with Ys X -Nordics-, Bushiroad with Macross -Shooting Insight–, and Yu Suzuki’s Ys Net with Air Twister.

Back