An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be?

My first thought was the Steam/GOG release planned for November, but he/she says it’s “unexpected” and mentions Shenmue’s “story” in particular.

Baisha chapter added to Shenmue III for the Steam/GOG release. Would also practically double as confirmation of Shenmue IV.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm sure this is the typical BS Shenmue rumor.

Looked into that guy’s history of leaking things and he apparently was caught lying about the PS5’s 4K Capabilities. 😐 was really hoping we would get something

Thats the thing I hate about Shenmue rumors even when you don't believe in them you still believe in them. If their is a announcement I don't see it being bad news, its to early to make that call. You wouldn't announce bad news before your Steam/GOG release.

Yu Suzuki has vowed never to give up finishing Shenmue, so it seems very unrealistic to concede defeat by releasing the story in non game format. If their is anything it will be positive. TBH if Shenmue 4 is never announced I'll be shocked.

Most Expected Case Scenario? Shenmue III on Steam and GOG. Although, that's hardly unexpected since we all know that's coming.

Dream Status Expectation? Shenmue IV confirmed.

Out there expectations? Xbox Port of III? Switch Port of III?

I'm probably leaning towards the former, but it would be nice if it were confirmation that IV is indeed happening.

Most Expected Case Scenario? Shenmue III on Steam and GOG. Although, that's hardly unexpected since we all know that's coming.

Dream Status Expectation? Shenmue IV confirmed.

Out there expectations? Xbox Port of III? Switch Port of III?

I'm probably leaning towards the former, but it would be nice if it were confirmation that IV is indeed happening.
Maybe announcement of a new DLC? Boat chapter, for example. It could be released on the same day with Shenmue III on GOG/ Steam release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back