An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

Certainly won't need a big budget :LOL:

lol that is SOOOO far off and inaccurate lol

Well, it's certainly not a bad sign.

I've said it before, Yu should just milk us hardcore fans. Look how nuts we go over the smallest lead. Someone on here had a great idea, saying that each chapter of the story should be dlc. Yu can charge us whatever he wants per chapter :ROFLMAO:

My freind's 2070 runs MW on 140+ FPS, their engine is very optimized, it doesn't surprise me at all that PS5 would reach and surpass that.

And yes, we're talking about the same CoD, it's still a cross gen game, the PC ver. of MW had Ray Tracing too, it didn't make much of a difference, like I said, extra bells and whistles and framerate/resolution cranked up to 11.

Then how can you draw any comparisons? The game we're talking about is yet to be released and Jackfrags' video contained mostly Black Ops 1 footage... then factor in that it is very commonplace right now in the industry for different platforms to have different rendering solutions implemented..

And we were talking about PS5, not PC..

Last edited:
Well the person who posted the rumor says it’s smaller than Shenmue 4, but bigger than a novel. Whatever that means.
Yeah, seriously. For me there's not really much room in between the original novelizations being released, and an announcement of Shenmue IV. In terms of relative 'big-ness' I can't really conceive of much that would fit in between them.

I mean my mind races for thoughts: anything from a Sega-developed spin-off, like an RGG that is inspired by or based on Shenmue plot lines/characters, or iOS-type experiences. If it's something like a spin-off, Yakuza 0 with a nice Nagai Industries tie-in would be amazing... Yakuza fans'll buy anything related to Yakuza, so it's a win for Yakuza and for Shenmue! Maybe we'll get Ryo patched into Streets of Rage IV. Who knows!????

It'll be fun to see whose speculation ends up the closest, though there's every chance our chains are being yanked. Thing is, I think there's much more exciting rumors to spread than "Shenmue, but not Shenmue IV" if you're chasing views on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back