An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could happen anytime between now and the end of Saturday.
Could be, but my money’s on 12:00pm - 12:45pm pacific time. Unfortunately that’s 4:00am here in Japan and so I’ll be checking the dojo as soon as I wake up. Do us a favor and make a site announcement or a new thread with the info to save me from having to wade through pages of responses, would you Spud?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I still reckon at some point we need to get this man a gift from the community.

He's a treasure to the Shenmue fanbase
I recall in an interview he said his dream was to be an NPC in Shenmue 3 but it never happened. When Shenmue 4 is announced, we could ask YSNet to put him in that game! ;)

Could be, but my money’s on 12:00pm - 12:45pm pacific time. Unfortunately that’s 4:00am here in Japan and so I’ll be checking the dojo as soon as I wake up. Do us a favor and make a site announcement or a new thread with the info to save me from having to wade through pages of responses, would you Spud?
I have plans for what may or may not happen tomorrow. You wont need to wade through 50 pages of this topic.

I'll let @spud1897 and @James Brown answer this one properly, but I'd like to think that if it is indeed revealed as being an anime, that we'll see an entirely new subforum for it :giggle:
If it is that then a new sub forum will be created. But we won't know what it is until everyone else does... not that we've been trying to get people to tell us!

But we won't know what it is until everyone else does

Haha, pretty much everyone be like:

SpicyCheerfulBagworm-size_restricted.gif

Does Crunchyroll show any anime that isn't produced in Japan? I have little to no interest in anime, so I have no idea what it is they host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back