An Awesome Climax for Shenmue IV

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Tusk Act IV
I'm new here and just recently created my account but for the past couple months I have been playing and getting into the series. These are great games (except for Shenmue 3) however with Shenmue 4 there could be a great climax with it. To start in Shenmue online there has been trailers with ominous 3D cutscenes happening. Like Ren running into Wong again, Ryo having to go save Joy while Lan Di has her captive. It cuts to Shenhua walking over to the phantom river too. However, she watches these orb like material rise out of it and it cuts back to lighting being struck near the building Ryo, 70 plus men and Lan Di are on. Ryo throws the phoenix mirror at Lan Di however someone (what was originally your Shenmue Online character) grab it, then a ton of others begin to form around Ryo and it's presumed they will help him. Now for Shenmue 4, I think this can work for the story and make this game and story overall ambitous. I think originally with those cutscenes Shenhua was recalling spirits of her past relatives that she was born from and have similar powers to help river through the Phantom River Stone. This can also be backed up from Shenhua even talking to Ryo about how she has and can live past lives presumably her relatives past lives. This can make the climax of Shenmue overall awesome and if more of this type of supernatural element be brought and pushed for Shenmue 4 I believe it can make up that was the loss; Shenmue 3.

Attachments

• Screenshot (98).png
    Screenshot (98).png
    461.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (99).png
    Screenshot (99).png
    723 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (100).png
    Screenshot (100).png
    566.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
The “calling the spirits of her ancestors“ thing is unlikely, but what intrigues me the most is that Dragon and Phoenix encounter between Shenhua and Lan Di. hope we see that in the series.

The “calling the spirits of her ancestors“ thing is unlikely, but what intrigues me the most is that Dragon and Phoenix encounter between Shenhua and Lan Di. hope we see that in the series.

I'm unsure on it but I think it'd be cool to see and could work into the story. But I want the Dragon and Phoenix encounter too.

I would like the supernatural elements to be in the climax, but in a more understated way, like Shenhua preys at the Shenmue tree, petals everywhere, and it purifies the mirrors. The Dragon and Phoenix's engravings fade from the mirrors, and at night the characters see their constellations in the sky. The meaning being that they should be free and not worry about the old treasure.

Back