Animal Crossing: New Horizons

@ShinChuck @Stiz And anyone else, today I decided to play Animal Crossing again. None of my residents have moved. When I walked up to them to speak they all gave my the same response: " It's been awhile like 1 year 5 months, where have you beenπŸ˜‚." Did I miss out on anything?
Oh wow, my bad, I guess I haven't been to the Dojo in a couple of weeks! Peak season hit, and my time dwindled! These forklifts ain't gonna drive themselves!

The short version is that you didn't miss much: Nintendo didn't really do any major updates until this big 2.0 update! Swimming came in July of 2020, but I imagine you caught that. Other than that, it's just been holidays: Halloween, Turkey Day, Toy Day, and Festivale were, I think, the big ones, and they included new holiday items and such. There were some little things, like upped storage, more custom design slots, a bunch of Mario items, and Sanrio amiibo support.

Much of the community genuinely thought Nintendo had abandoned the game, but apparently they were just saving it all for one big update!

Yep, this update has gotten me addicted again. Game is feeling super fresh right now which was sorely needed.

With all the motivation to play again, I've also finally been able to realise my vision:

Nbe0z46.jpg

it's beautiful

Yep, this update has gotten me addicted again. Game is feeling super fresh right now which was sorely needed.

With all the motivation to play again, I've also finally been able to realise my vision:

Nbe0z46.jpg

it's beautiful
Hey, you're livin' the dream!

I've been quite enjoying HHP (never played HHD), as well as all the new tweaks and things in the base game. I haven't had a chance to really sit down and dig in, though--no days off at all this month! Alas, someone's gotta drive these forklifts! :ROFLMAO:

Back