Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I’ll be glad to see that damned rabbit and his eggs go after today.

70CC5834-5274-4F6B-BE27-038CFD7A62D1.jpeg
In other news, I guess maybe I’m a bit slow even with taking into account I waited a week to get it, but I finally got both the residential thing upgraded and the museum built. I have the one simple log bridge but decided to make a red zen bridge on the opposite side of town to give it that Shenmue 3 flair.

I have one day left to unload my turnips, prices have been abysmal all week. Getting nervous! Have 100K invested

I sold my turnips a few hours ago and made 2.5 million bells. It's not a good idea to buy turnips and try and sell them in your own market. The odds are not in your favor. The highest my turnips prices have ever been is 150.

You have to join Facebook groups and the Discord live chat app. Network with other people and vist their islands via online. Today is Sunday and you cant sell turnips on Sunday but some people time travel. The guy island I visited time traveled to Monday and his shop was selling for 578. I bought 4800 turnips for 90 bells a piece.

If someone let's you vist their island always tip them, even if they say it's not necessary. This guy was charging 99k per trip. So after tipping I left with 2.3 million. I also paid off my third home loan.

The turnip lady visited my island for the first time today going to buy turnips and pray all works well! What I mean I bought about 5000 may go buy more!

TBH buy as many as you can and use the Discord app to vist someone's island to sell. If you can double and triple dip.

I paid my house off completely. I'm sitting at 13.5 million bells I should be at 21 million buy the Tuesday.

Last edited:
When you download the Discord app here are some channels I use to swap, trade, and purchase items.

The Duskkord

TagBackTv

SwitchStrong

Randolph

I have no issues with how anyone plays the game, but don't really like the idea of finding a complete stranger and visit their island merely to make a buck and have to pay them a commission. I'd have no problem visiting a friend's island when the prices are high...and I am eager to finally pay off the 350K loan, have a long ways to go on my house! So maybe I will look into the Discord option at some point

I have no issues with how anyone plays the game, but don't really like the idea of finding a complete stranger and visit their island merely to make a buck and have to pay them a commission. I'd have no problem visiting a friend's island when the prices are high...and I am eager to finally pay off the 350K loan, have a long ways to go on my house! So maybe I will look into the Discord option at some point

I only pay 99k per trip. I have no issue with this because I make over 2 million per trip. That 99k is just a courtesy for the person allowing me to use their shops. Also I tip 99k per trip because it takes up the other persons time because everyone is hounding them to use their prices.

If someone is asking for outrageous kickbacks or resources just walk away. There are to many people who would gladly let you vist their island for far less.

Does anyone need apples, coconuts or flowers seeds? I also have duplicate fossils I'm tryna get rid of. I won't price gouge you just tryna help out.

Last edited:
I only pay 99k per trip. I have no issue with this because I make over 2 million per trip. That 99k is just a courtesy for the person allowing me to use their shops. Also I tip 99k per trip because it takes up the other persons time because everyone is hounding them to use their prices.

If someone is asking for outrageous kickbacks or resources just walk away. There are to many people who would gladly let you vist their island for far less.

Does anyone need apples, coconuts or flowers seeds? I also have duplicate fossils I'm tryna get rid of. I won't price gouge you just tryna help out.
Maybe fossils and coconuts...I would not mind but I am currently waiting for nooks cranny to open to see turnip prices won’t be for a few hours so I am going to log off.

IMG_20200424_135757.jpg

I'm fucking livid....sold 1000 turnips bought at 105 for 175 each this morning because it's almost Sunday again and I got burned by waiting the last two times. They're now at 573 bells. Is the game taunting me?

View attachment 7750

I'm fucking livid....sold 1000 turnips bought at 105 for 175 each this morning because it's almost Sunday again and I got burned by waiting the last two times. They're now at 573 bells. Is the game taunting me?

You gotta use other peoples islands to make a profit. My turnip prices have only been 150-431 one time since the games release. If you utilize only your island you'll lose 9 out of 10.

Well... I need help need to sell 4K turnips before Sunday and looking for 200+ Timmy Tommy buying

I bought 4K turnips again going to try to sell on an island ASAP! Got more turnips 8k now lol.

Last edited:
F6277D07-7A2D-42FB-A2EC-AE5E0A635314.jpeg

I am done for the day good night skipping turnip everything maybe tomorrow. First time doing turnips this week and feel sick of it... I do not even feel like paying of my houses load. 😫

Back