Anime.

I'm really interested in seeing

Vivy -Fluorite Eye’s Song-​

Alot of people have recommended that to me since I like Terminator and I Robot quite abit. It definitely has an intriguing concept.

Another one that I'm very interested in is To Your Eternity that one sounds like a wonderful little tearjerker about being immortal and living through the centuries. That one is very very high on my list to check out and is definitely right up my alley with it's concept.

I'm really interested in seeing

Vivy -Fluorite Eye’s Song-​

Alot of people have recommended that to me since I like Terminator and I Robot quite abit. It definitely has an intriguing concept.

Another one that I'm very interested in is To Your Eternity that one sounds like a wonderful little tearjerker about being immortal and living through the centuries. That one is very very high on my list to check out and is definitely right up my alley with it's concept.
Check out Planetarian if you want a tear-jerker in the same vein. A robot abandoned in an apoc setting trying to find a purpose/meaning or/and Kowarekake no Orgel. It's kinda like chobits(A classic by the legendary Clamps) but a better tearjerker.

@Tsukuyomimagi99

Not trying to knock the devs but, the project...it just seem so shady as heck.

- Using their photo-shopped anime CG illustrations as thumbnails/previews instead of actual animes.
- Testimony from users when the site hasn't even officially license anything yet but it's already highly rated?
- 50k to developed something more ambitious than what's currently offer by big industry players?
- Claims to be licensing animes that already have exclusive licenses deal made already?

plenty more reasons, but these are my main concerns and they're dodging any direct answers and refuse to interact unless you're a donor and get on a special discord only invite.

@Truck_1_0_1_

I'd advise against it, the whole thing is triggering a whole lots of red flags. :cautious:

@Tsukuyomimagi99

Not trying to knock the devs but, the project... just seems so shady as heck.

- Using their photo-shopped anime CG illustrations as thumbnails/previews instead of actual animes.
- Testimony from users when the site hasn't even officially license anything yet but it's already highly rated?
- 50k to developed something more ambitious than what's currently offered by big industry players?
- Claims to be licensing animes that already have exclusive licenses deal made already?

plenty more reasons, but these are my main concerns and they're dodging any direct answers and refuse to interact unless you're a donor and get on a special discord-only invite.

@Truck_1_0_1_

I'd advise against it, the whole thing is triggering a whole lot of red flags. :cautious:
Not like it matters now as the project has been canceled and I only invested ten dollars anyway. However, that is the risk of backing products and services on Kickstarter. Also, it was why I posted the second link anyway as I wanted people to come to their final verdict based on the evidence presented. I would feel horrible after all if I misled people. Therefore, if there was anyone on this Dojo who pledged to this campaign based on my post then I am truly sorry. Especially to @Truck_1_0_1_ who seems interested.

Last edited:
Not like it matters now as the project has been canceled and I only invested ten dollars anyway. However, that is the risk of backing products and services on Kickstarter. Also, it was why I posted the second link anyway as I wanted people to come to their final verdict based on the evidence presented. I would feel horrible after all if misled people. Therefore, if there was anyone on this Dojo who pledged to this campaign based on my post then I am truly sorry. Especially to @Truck_1_0_1_ who seems interested.
yea just saw that recently as well, but I'm sure their prolly scrambling to find some loophole/work around to redo the scheme again as further dive has revealed this isn't the first rodeo for them. How can a project this ambitious gets cheaper than it's prevs iteration? seems like they're almost looking for a payout and is willing to sucker anyone willing to buy into an impossible dream pitch.

p.s. half of the stuff they're pitching would be costly in the millions to get a basic frame/foundation laid to support/improve upon. I don't buy it that a couple of guys and 50k can do it, unless they're some legendary devs, in that case, where's their track record of leading industry achievements? None.

Last edited:
Check out Planetarian if you want a tear-jerker in the same vein. A robot abandoned in an apoc setting trying to find a purpose/meaning or/and Kowarekake no Orgel. It's kinda like chobits(A classic by the legendary Clamps) but a better tearjerker.

Thank you so much once again for another wonderful recommendation! This one is added to the already great pile of recommendations from you and others have mentioned. Thank you. Now I need to find time off from a busy life to watch all of these lol

Considering that many of these services are region locked, especially Crunchyroll, which I can't see in Japan, I can't take the credibility of these kickstarters seriously and give my money to them.

Thank you so much once again for another wonderful recommendation! This one is added to the already great pile of recommendations from you and others have mentioned. Thank you. Now I need to find time off from a busy life to watch all of these lol
ofc, When you need more recc just post or @ me or @Tsukuyomimagi99 we'd try 2 offer more recc.

Considering that many of these services are region locked, especially Crunchyroll, which I can't see in Japan, I can't take the credibility of these kickstarters seriously and give my money to them.
Anime unfortunately, is the wild west of visual media atm. Free for all, even scammers. There's no corporate hegemony aka "Hollywood" for the anime industry. as of yet

Nice sets. Btw, do you also collect OVAs/Movies and Original Soundtracks/Figurines?
Some of the anime shown in the picture are movies and direct-to-video releases. As for soundtracks, I do not go out of my way to buy them, but they just tend to come with my collection if you look closely at the pictures. As for figures...

20210716_163330.jpg

20210716_163342.jpg

Well something big in the industry just happened.

why is this important for animes?

"The highly popular and influential anime and film series Macross is finally set to be officially released worldwide for the first time, resolving decades of legal battles. You can see the influence of Macross, or its American remake Robotech, in everything from Star Wars Rebels to Godzilla vs. Kong, and now fans will finally be able to experience the original franchise. "

one of many sample trailer:

Series History:

Yes, it has caught on these past twenty years, but still has a lot of catching up to do.
There's a reason why you don't see a couple of guys asking for 50k to set up a "Netflix 2.0" streaming service. Anime just hasn't reached that point yet. But at the rate it's gaining international attention, including Hollywood big wigs, My guess is prolly give it another decade.

I got "Around the World with Willy Fog" yesterday from Spain. It's still one of my favourite Anime-TV-Series of my childhood.

I have neither of the two streaming services CrunchyRoll or Funimation but have always thought about getting them. Should I?

Does anyone know what's going on or what will happen now that Sony owns them both? Will anything be different? Will they keep the status quo and keep them separate? If I was Sony I would combine them into one mega streaming service. Or at least have them work together like everyone seemed to love a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Back