Anyone else get their name completely wrong in the credits?

Favourite title
Shenmue II
They put my name "Calvin CJ Hall" down as "Calvin CY Chan". Fucking great. Is there anything I can do?

Edit: Zoyous found my name for me in the credits! Thank you! You are awesome! :D
I'm glad I didn't contact them now as Calvin CY Chan, would have been annoyed his name vanished from future versions.

Last edited:
Here : [email protected]

They will change a detail in my guestbook message in a future patch, so there is no reason they won't correct your name.
Anyway, they made a fun change ! :p

I suppose I can see the funny side to it, I was really looking forward to seeing my name though. Who did you contact for your revision? I honestly thought it would be a copy paste to avoid errors like this.

Request they patch out having to listen to the same dialogue every day without an option to skip.That seems to be the biggest gripe I’m seeing everywhere.

OMG. o_O

It just reminded me of this meme:

yal9rmlyzudy.jpg

Dude, I'm looking at your name now at 4:38 in the video in the third column... CALVIN CJ HALL

But you should totally try to get in touch with Calvin CY Chan and form a gang.View attachment 5591

I went through it twice! Thank you! The closest was what I stated so I thought they got it wrong. :) There's actually someone called Calvin CY Chan out there in the world.

Last edited:
It's been so long since I backed it I can't even remember if my reward included my name in the credits - don't think I can justify sitting through 20 mins to look for a name that might not be there!

Back