Appreciation

Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Strider (2014)
I know that you are not a fan of praise, but I just wanted to thank you @Peter for all that you have done. Being a nurse working through the long hours of the pandemic takes a tremendous amount of fortitude. Then coming back here to the Dojo as a staff member (which can be a mostly thankless job) is impressive. So once again, thank you @Peter for all that you do. The dojo wouldn't be as wonderful of a place without you.

Last edited:
I'd also like to thank the staff here like @spud1897, @ShenSun, @Sonoshee, @James Brown, etc for allowing me to express my opinion without silencing me. I know how thankless this job can be at times, but you guys have created a fun and mature atmosphere here.

Finally, I'd like to thank all my fellow Shenmue fans here. The devotion, determination, and passion you have for Shenmue is heartwarming. I know you guys don't always agree with my opinions, but you guys have still welcomed me with open arms. In debates, You guys kept me honest and have changed my perspectives on some topics. And for that, I am grateful.

Last edited:
I'd also like to thank the staff here like @spud1897, @ShenSun, @Sonoshee, @James Brown, etc for allowing me to express my opinion without silencing me. I know how thankless this job can be at times, but you guys have created a fun and mature atmosphere here.

Finally, I'd like to thank all my fellow Shenmue fans here. The devotion, determination, and passion you have for Shenmue is heartwarming. I know you guys don't always agree with my opinions, but you guys have still welcomed me with open arms. In debates, You guys kept me honest and have changed my perspectives on some topics. And for that, I am grateful.
That's all we ever want people to do here. Come in, have fun and discuss in the right way :)

Thanks for being a part of it!

Appreciate the compliments!

Finally, I want to say thank you to people like @LemonHaze who tirelessly work behind the scenes handling the difficult technical aspects of the dojo. The skills and knowledge you possess are invaluable and ones I could only dream of possessing. It's humbling that you are using your genius on a niche franchise out of genuine passion.

I know that this type of work is not easy, and it's mostly thankless and monotonous at times, but I honestly appreciate what you do. It makes me wish that if I were more technologically competent, that I would assist you in your endeavors. I know my appreciation means very little, but thank you @LemonHaze for all that you do.

You definitely have my thanks, this is one of the best communities around. I love that the Dojo is so passionate about this series and creating such awesome content.

Now spill the beans on Shenmue 4.

Also a big thank you to you @Tsukuyomimagi99 for coming up with this idea and for being a part of our family! Oh, and since I'm already here, I might as well send best wishes to everyone as well. Thank you everybody for creating a community that still lasts to this very day, best wishes to you all, stay healthy and safe!

Back