Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Alive but not living.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • What is life?

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Thread is full of ghost that vote but don't reply.

That's a bleak and worrying outlook, though I'd be lying if I said I hadn't shared the exact same thought numerous times in life. Seek help from friends, family, and professionals. Honestly. Feeling the love from others can help even if you can't feel your own within yourself. And maybe treat yourself to a weekend away somewhere, even if it isn't far.

Soldier on lad.

Being positive sure helps in life. One of the best lessons I've learned in life is the power of our own perception.
Don't let bad news or certain individuals dictate how you feel. Never accept anything or anyone to drain you from your life force.
We have more information flowing these days than ever before and lots of it is unfortunately toxic to our minds. It misdirects our focus / our attention into negative thinking and much of this is subconscious, or at least stored there, until we figure it out of course.

It's simple, we've always had access to our own happiness. The keys has always been in our hands.
Where attention goes energy flows. Feed the right wolf and the good one wins.

And no, it doesn't mean that you have to ignore the bad things in the world. It means that you observe them without getting drained / affected by it energetically.

You can live in this world of chaos but you don't have to be of it.

Just waiting for my lucky break. Shouldn't be. Should be making my own luck but struggling to see any light at the end of the tunnel. Rejection after rejection on the job front and the stress is building up again as I'm using credit cards to stay afloat, benefits are coming to an end and I become increasingly snappy at my children. Pretty much have given up on the job hunt and starting a business with my wife selling cakes online. Hopefully that can be somewhat successful.

@Nathanial Essex

Am In the Same boat, finally got 1 of my tax returns today with very little financial assistance since all this started. Which only lightens the load but its fantastic. You'll find out soon, I hope.
May you find the joys of being self employed with your ladies business, Which in time could become a family business.
It is a wondeful, frustrating experience!
As long as you like it.

I must apologize as my post sounded darker then its intentions.....
A big thanks is in order. your humanity is absolutely wonderful and Appreciated!❤
Thank you

Hey guys, still alive here. It's been almost an entire year since my last post on this forum. This year just came crashing down on me pretty hard... Contracted the virus early on March or April, my Golden Retriever which I rescued and raised for a decade passed away (I don't think I ever cried this much in life), my gf and I also broke up for good after a long 8 year relationship, had to abandon a business because of the pandemic and even my car died on me for good too among other things. Hope life is treating y'all better. Anyway, still a Shenmue fan for life.

Back