Artwork Submissions for Future Issues

Lifeβ„’ has been getting in the way, but I'm at the colouring stage now at least, I'm hoping to have something finished soon πŸ™‚

I could absolutely be wrong, but I have a few photos of a Shenmue 3 display in a store in Tokyo, and I don't believe I've seen similar photos elsewhere. If there was a place for them in future issues of Shenmue world, I'd love to provide them. I took the photos myself and I don't know if Shenmue 3 received the same treatment elsewhere in the world. Especially not in the states where I live.

I could absolutely be wrong, but I have a few photos of a Shenmue 3 display in a store in Tokyo, and I don't believe I've seen similar photos elsewhere. If there was a place for them in future issues of Shenmue world, I'd love to provide them. I took the photos myself and I don't know if Shenmue 3 received the same treatment elsewhere in the world. Especially not in the states where I live.

Can definitely share the shots and i'll see if I can make use of them at all :) thanks!

Sooooo I think this is done :LOL: If you want to use it for an issue, please go ahead. I always wanted for Ren to come and bother Ryo whilst he was doing all those Chawan Signs, would have loved to have seen some of that banter! Anyway let me know if you need it in a different file format or resolution (the original file is like 5700 x 7800 pixels), or something πŸ™‚

Attachments

• BlackSesameBuns.png
    BlackSesameBuns.png
    5 MB · Views: 13
Back