Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Minesweeper
XBL
Mittens2317
Steam
Mittens2317
So they finally released the trailer. Please use spoiler tags for any post-Infinity War story reveals (yes this includes Ant-Man & the Wasp)

This is a great subdued trailer. Don’t like the title though. Endgame makes it sound generic, like any one of those recent movies based off a book series for young adults.

I'm definitely ready for this come April. Kind of surprised that they showed as much as they did anyway. I would have been quite happy with Iron Man monologuing on the space ship to be the teaser trailer and I probably would have been like "Welp, guess I'd better book my ticket."

Did Thor move to 8 Mile? I wonder how Australians/Asgardians rap battle lol

Other than that, I wonder why Cap shaved his beard but it’s cool that Hawkeye is assuming his Ronin persona for this movie. Glad they didn’t give away Captain Marvel as well.

The subtitle "Endgame" is quite generic and has been done over and over again:

https://www.imdb.com/find?q=endgame&s=tt&ref_=fn_al_tt_mr

I must confess, being as busy as I am, I haven't watched ANY of the recent Marvel movies. Plus, I haven't been into comic book movies in general. With that being said, does anyone have a list of which Marvel movies to watch leading up to the new Avengers movie? Any ones to specifically avoid? What about the watch order?

Maybe after I retire in a few decades, I'll have a Marvel movie marathon lol

Edit: I wasn't entirely correct earlier. The last two Marvel movies I watched were Thor (the first one) and before that, it was The Incredible Hulk (starring Edward Norton). Before that, it was X-Men: Last Stand.

Didn't care for the trailer other than the ending.

Still watching it regardless.

The subtitle sounds generic but I will watch the movie regardless.

Back