Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Favourite title
Shenmue IIx
Currently playing
Ghost of Tsushima
PSN
mjqjazzbar
Just got this:

Shenmue III physical copies will be shipping soon, separately from other backer rewards (if applicable). Before we can ship yours, we require you to confirm that your shipping address is still correct, even if it hasn’t changed, so that your physical copy isn’t lost. Please click the button below to either confirm or update your shipping address.

If you do not confirm your address soon, your physical copy may be delayed. Please verify your address as soon as possible; your game(s) will not be shipped until your address has been verified.
The Season of Shenmue is upon us!!!!

oof. I've avoided the Backer Demo until a few days before Nov 19 becuase I know playing it will make the wait slow down, which Ive been successfully cruising along week by week pretty brisk; a zen control over my hype and emotions from getting too exaggerated and unchecked.

...If the Kickstarter copy arrives early--more than a week prior to my Gamestop preorder--it'll ruin my patience and severely test my resolve to keep the KS sealed forever as a collectible item...

Yes, though, I am wiggingout

Fangamer wants everyone to confirm their address, so if you haven't got the email yet, you should be getting such any time now.

I got my email already, and confirmed such, so just letting people know It's a thing.

It's all good lol, i'm sure the mods will lock one of these when they go online later

Thanks for the heads up, find it weird that they're seperating the Physical Copies from the Excess... I take it that means if I bought the Collector's Edition That copy of the the game will not be included in the C.E. box? I ordred a seperate Standard Edition copy anyways so either way I'm set :p

Have they announced a deadline for this confirmation? I did mine yesterday but curious still...

Thanks for the heads up, find it weird that they're seperating the Physical Copies from the Excess... I take it that means if I bought the Collector's Edition That copy of the the game will not be included in the C.E. box? I ordred a seperate Standard Edition copy anyways so either way I'm set :p

Have they announced a deadline for this confirmation? I did mine yesterday but curious still...
No guarantee that the KS Collector's Edition comes in an actual CE box. At all. I mean, it probably won't. Unless you count the brown box it gets posted in. At least that is my experience based on previous Kickstarter reward fulfilment.

Sending the game out roughly on time and doing the rest of the physical rewards later is fairly standard for video game Kickstarter campaigns.

Verified my main order which was for a PS4 physical version + backer goodies.

I had made a second order from another email, an address that I created when I was 14 and thought sounded cool as hell! It was so bloody awful I finally got fed up with it and deleted it quite recently, only to later realise I had made an order associated with that account and now can't access that particular Fangamer account ("No account exists with this email address"). :eek:

Thing is, this second order was only for a PC digital version...and I've already got the EGS Digital Deluxe version pre-ordered together with about 8 or so other retail copies plus the main backer order from my more "grown-up" sounding email address, so I'm not too bothered about it. Maybe I'll still contact Fangamer Support about this though, could make a nice gift for someone who despises EGS.

OOOOOH! Hype levels reaching unprecedented levels!

There is ONE negative thing about this though. Some people are gonna miss these emails, so their copies will be delayed, and they will have meltdowns. Orrrr, maybe that's just me being skeptical of people again.

There is a chance we will get this game before the 19th if we're lucky. MY BODY IS SOOOO READY

Verified my main order which was for a PS4 physical version + backer goodies.

I had made a second order from another email, an address that I created when I was 14 and thought sounded cool as hell! It was so bloody awful I finally got fed up with it and deleted it quite recently, only to later realise I had made an order associated with that account and now can't access that particular Fangamer account ("No account exists with this email address"). :eek:

Thing is, this second order was only for a PC digital version...and I've already got the EGS Digital Deluxe version pre-ordered together with about 8 or so other retail copies plus the main backer order from my more "grown-up" sounding email address, so I'm not too bothered about it. Maybe I'll still contact Fangamer Support about this though, could make a nice gift for someone who despises EGS.

Eight copies and then some?! Man, that is dedication right there.

Back