Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

We're still in the EU until January at the earliest. The wacky world of Brexit just keeps on going.

Oh good! No need to worry about added fees or delayed package then!

I'm guessing that physical PC copies aren't being treated the same as PS4 copies. We'll probably just get PC keys sent to the downloads section and then get the physical boxes sometime later maybe. It's not like we need the PC disk or box to play the game so maybe it's being treated like other rewards. Not sure though.

Whether it has anything to do with the version of each one or not, I think it's normal to receive emails about your various copies at different times. They're associated with separate Fangamer accounts and the confirmations are being sent out in batches.

For UK-based posters I got the following from Spiral:

Hi,

We will dispatch via Royal Mail 48, so delivery should be within 2 working days.

Currently UK Games are expected to dispatch on Friday 15th for delivery on the release date of Tuesday 19th. (Provided all goes to plan with arrival of stock etc. But currently all is looking good).

You will get a notification of dispatch from us with tracking once it has left our facility, do please follow the tracking and alert us to any issues.

Regards

I also got a reply from Spiral : they confirm they will ship games for European (continental :sneaky:) countries a few days before the copies for the U.K. !

Nice !

T-t-that means there is a chance I will get it a bit earlier if the postal services work as they should.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attachments

• aaaa.png
    aaaa.png
    547.8 KB · Views: 10
Just caught up with this thread.

Checked my order and it wasn't locked yet. I'm in America. Not sure if that means I'll be getting my copy late or what but I had confirmed the day I got the confirmation email.

I asume that Fangamer itself will send the US copies since they operate from there, European logistics are more complex since they have to use an intermediary company able to deliver copies to over 30 countries

Back