Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I'm kind of now regretting not applying for a local copy

I opted for a Japanese copy because I already have the LRG edition pre ordered and have a digital download ready to go and figured I might as well make my KS edition a Japanese copy just to be different (not that there is any real difference.) But damn, now I kind of wish I had opted for a local copy in the backer demo....just in case it does get mailed out early. Would be really nice if it arrived before the weekend :D

@orient...you're a fellow Australian...you heard any word of shipping confirmation yet?

Same as me. I haven't had my address locked in either on FanGamer, and I am convinced that's why. Until they receive international copies of the game in your local delivery territory, they wont be locked in.

I still think I’ll get my kickstarter copy before release day even though I haven’t gotten a shipping notice. But I still have a copy preordered locally at GameStop just in case and also to get the mirror medallion.

According to an earlier post, we will get digital codes and the empty "Epic Games" disc will come later with the rest of the stuff.
Do you know which post said this? Fwiw fangamer customer service started ghosting me as soon as I asked to clarify if the physical PC copies are shipping out at the same time as PS4 copies, so I wouldn't be surprised. 😂

Do you know which post said this? Fwiw fangamer customer service started ghosting me as soon as I asked to clarify if the physical PC copies are shipping out at the same time as PS4 copies, so I wouldn't be surprised. 😂
It was originally an email to Spud:-

I got my email from LRG too. The tracking number has been assigned but LRG has not sent it yet. I am in SoCal. So stoked!! I wonder which copy will be first? ...GameStop, LRG, or the Kickstarter? Hmmm...

Doubtful Gamestop does anything earlier than 9pm night prior like they did for my Genesis Mini.

Still not gotten my shipment confirmation email, but not worried at all until Friday.

@orient...you're a fellow Australian...you heard any word of shipping confirmation yet?
Nope! And I didn't change the region. I never expected it to arrive here on time but I guess that's almost a guarantee now, unless they're coming from within the country.

Are the backer copies coming with the backer-exclusive cases, or are the cases coming later? That could make a difference if we're just getting regular retail copies.

Nope! And I didn't change the region. I never expected it to arrive here on time but I guess that's almost a guarantee now, unless they're coming from within the country.

Are the backer copies coming with the backer-exclusive cases, or are the cases coming later? That could make a difference if we're just getting regular retail copies.

I was under the impression they were coming with the exclusive cases. Other physical items would be shipped separately though.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Fangamer!
Question though, I have the digital version preordered on my PS4 also. If I get the Kickstarter disc before next Tuesday, what happens if I plug it into my PS4? Will the DLC still be locked until 11/19?

I requested off work for the 19th, no notification yet.

PC physical copy.

Back