Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Mine is in the same place but mine is saying Tuesday! 😫
View attachment 5496
That's odd. It's also weird that you get a specific time estimate and mine just says "before 3pm". I'm at work on Monday anyways, so it's kinda irrelevant. In fact, I can barely play on Tuesday either even though I have the day off, because I have my son all day. That's why I hoped the retailers would send the retail copies for delivery today. Oh well.

I have a bit of a dumb question.
I just discovered that I backed Shenmue 3 on Kickstarter back in the day with a second account. I had no idea! I managed to update the address on fangamer today, but it says it is missing the information which version I want, but there is no option anymore to select it in the dropdown. I know the deadline for this is long over, but what to do?????
On the bright side, installing right now the update file for the CE on PS4😊
I think they should be able to help you, but when I asked the KS team about switching versions from pal to JP, I was told that while it’s possible, it would likely take a long time to process and that it would be faster to just wait for my PAL copy to ship from America. Apparently it has something to do with allocations and needing to confirm that everybody had received their backer copies before allocating any of the remaining backer copies. Depending on which version you need, it might be easier/faster. Alternatively you could always request a digital copy, which I imagine would be with you on launch. Best to just email them and ask.

Cheers for reply. Yeah mine still same status. So think it will be Tuesday but am hoping for Monday.
Oh will have to talk to the wife till Tuesday. Joke 🤣😁

That's odd. It's also weird that you get a specific time estimate and mine just says "before 3pm". I'm at work on Monday anyways, so it's kinda irrelevant. In fact, I can barely play on Tuesday either even though I have the day off, because I have my son all day. That's why I hoped the retailers would send the retail copies for delivery today. Oh well.

we can barely play it together as I am having surgery that day even though I’ve waited 18 years im not sure I’ll be up/enjoy playing shenmue 3 !

My royal mail tracker has finally been updated, apparently my KS copy is due to arrive on Tuesday before 3pm. My Amazon CE arrives on Wednesday.

We have your item at NW Midlands Mail Centre and it's on its way. We expect to deliver it on 19/11/2019 by 3:00pm

Well I hope all goes well for you with surgery. At least after the 18yrs shenmue 3 is here to enjoy as soon as you can. Try getting yu Suzuki to pop round to wish you well 🤣

Thank you I am sure it’ll be fine ! Then yes I can enjoy shenmue 3 whilst I recover before returning to work :)

haha I would love to meet yu anyway !

Outside UK is untracked unfortunately. I wish it was tracked so I could be certain I get it on Monday rather than Tuesday. Now it's like a 70% chance I get it on Monday, 30% for Tuesday. I think.

I swear if some kleptomaniac postman steals my game or if the customs decide to rummage through it to look for drugs delaying it, I will be so mad. There are stealthier ways to order drugs than via video game cases. Or so I've heard. :unsure:

Unless it's from a major courier like FedEx or UPS, it'll be rare that there'll be international tracking that actually works.

My tracking with Royal Mail has updated, and it seems I'll be getting mine on the 19th November between 8:07 and 12:07.

It seems that all of them are shipping out of NW Midlands which according to Google is in Wolverhampton specifically.

Unless it's from a major courier like FedEx or UPS, it'll be rare that there'll be international tracking that actually works.

My tracking with Royal Mail has updated, and it seems I'll be getting mine on the 19th November between 8:07 and 12:07.

It seems that all of them are shipping out of NW Midlands which according to Google is in Wolverhampton specifically.
Can we drive to Wolverhampton to collect it? So close now!!

At least on the 19th I'll be able to start the game with the backer conversations installed.

I wonder why some of us are getting it on Monday and others are getting it on Tuesday. I tend to find Royal Mail are very reliable for getting 1st class/24 hour packages to me next day and 2nd class/48 hour packages to me within two days. Weird that it's split here like 2:3 for people getting it on Monday or Tuesday.

Back