Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Have you guys in Europe received a confirmation that your copy was shipped? Because I didn't... I'm in Germany.

At least I will get my codes at 13:00 GMT... HOPEFULLY!

*sigh* Overall i don't feel to comfortable with all that. Anyway at least it doesn't seem to be lost yet. Let's see if either one does actually arrive today.

All i hate is this big unknown. The only good thing is my code for my PC-Version. But of course i want the PS4-Version like everyone. I will see. :-/

Thats awesome man! My CE will be delivered today too. How big is the box? It’s hard to tell from the photo. Have you opened it yet?

It's pretty big! It's like two PS4 games tall, and very thick and wide. (that's what she said)

I've opened it and taken out the lamp which is smaller than I thought but damn sexy

It's pretty big! It's like two PS4 games tall, and very thick and wide. (that's what she said)

I've opened it and taken out the lamp which is smaller than I thought but damn sexy

Nice. I’ve been wondering how big it was going to be. I thought I shouldn’t overestimate the size of the lamp but glad the packaging is fairly big. Thanks :)

It's here ! @Sheephead my game CE did come with the steelbook :D

78419001_10157503406210803_6929055512977735680_n.jpg

76710874_10157503405950803_1497114050494988288_n.jpg

The Family!

76655349_10157503405775803_818355999063670784_n.jpg

Roll on 6PM when i can actually play :D

It's here ! @Sheephead my game CE did come with the steelbook :D

78419001_10157503406210803_6929055512977735680_n.jpg

76710874_10157503405950803_1497114050494988288_n.jpg

The Family!

76655349_10157503405775803_818355999063670784_n.jpg

Roll on 6PM when i can actually play :D
Haha nice! Mine just arrived about 10 minutes ago. As soon as the postman handed me the box I heard/felt something rumble around in there. Opened it up and it was the steelbook! So happy!!! Haven't opened the CE yet though as I'm waiting for the other one from Simplygames just in case one has a dent or something, as I want to keep one sealed. The steel book (and the CE outer box) looks incredible though!!

I see we have the same plastic game protectors for S1 and S2 DC. Going to try and find some on eBay that have the dimensions of the CE so I can keep it mint :D Will probably pick up a few more for the KS version and the steelbook too :D

Haha nice! Mine just arrived about 10 minutes ago. As soon as the postman handed me the box I heard/felt something rumble around in there. Opened it up and it was the steelbook! So happy!!! Haven't opened the CE yet though as I'm waiting for the other one from Simplygames just in case one has a dent or something, as I want to keep one sealed. The steel book (and the CE outer box) looks incredible though!!

I see we have the same plastic game protectors for S1 and S2 DC. Going to try and find some on eBay that have the dimensions of the CE so I can keep it mint :D Will probably pick up a few more for the KS version and the steelbook too :D

I’ve got the same plastic protectors for the original DC games. They’re excellent. I’ve bought another for the backer one to keep the sleeve in good nick too. You think it’ll be possible to find one with the dimensions of the CE packaging? Is it a common form factor for CE games?

I’ve got the same plastic protectors for the original DC games. They’re excellent. I’ve bought another for the backer one to keep the sleeve in good nick too. You think it’ll be possible to find one with the dimensions of the CE packaging? Is it a common form factor for CE games?
Yeh they are amazing! I just measured the CE and it's 336mm x 213mm x 79mm so we need to find something around that size. Going to take a look now, so I'll post back if I find one :D

Yeh they are amazing! I just measured the CE and it's 336mm x 213mm x 79mm so we need to find something around that size. Going to take a look now, so I'll post back if I find one :D

Thanks, that would be amazing! Still waiting on my CE to arrive. It’ll be here today.

Thanks, that would be amazing! Still waiting on my CE to arrive. It’ll be here today.
Had a quick look on the guys eBay page and I'm sure he will have something that fits, as they do boxes for consoles (Switch, NES etc) and it's of similar size. He was extremely helpful last time, so I've just sent an email to him with the dimensions. I'll let you know when I receive the reply & outcome.

Had a quick look on the guys eBay page and I'm sure he will have something that fits, as they do boxes for consoles (Switch, NES etc) and it's of similar size. He was extremely helpful last time, so I've just sent an email to him with the dimensions. I'll let you know when I receive the reply & outcome.

thanks again. Really appreciate the help.

No game for me yet 😩

Has the postman already been? I haven't got my mail yet today so mine could still come. In the meantime I have finally started up my CE of Shenmue III. Without spoiling a single thing I can say; It's fucking Shenmue and it is BACK baby!

Has the postman already been? I haven't got my mail yet today so mine could still come. In the meantime I have finally started up my CE of Shenmue III. Without spoiling a single thing I can say; It's fucking Shenmue and it is BACK baby!
Fortunately not, so there is a little hope left.
I‘m happy for you and thanks for asking.
Tell me when your KS copy arrives.

Fortunately not, so there is a little hope left.
I‘m happy for you and thanks for asking.
Tell me when your KS copy arrives.

Fingers crossed for both of us! Mine will arrive in 1-2 hours (if it arrives lol).

Back to the game~

Back