Bailu Village partial map

Hey guys,

Out of fun I tried to put together the mini-map display from the UI we have seen so far in official screenshots or gameplay footage.

The map is only partial of course, but it shows how big Bailu village is compared to what we might have been expecting.
I've counted more than 20 houses / structures already!

If there's interest, I'll update the map when new usable material drops.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Out of fun I tried to put together the mini-map display from the UI we have seen so far in official screenshots or gameplay footage.

The map is only partial of course, but it shows how big Bailu village is compared to what we might have been expecting.

View attachment 3238
Neato.

Amazing work.
Although I hope we'll have a way to disable the map.

Maybe we won’t need to disable it, if we just don’t pick up maps.

“As Ryo Hazuki, I pick up one of the maps and then bent down in front of the capsule toy machines, just like I did for the first time nearly 20 years ago...”

Nice, that's bigger than I thought. I wonder to what level we'll get to interact with it all? If it's true there is this village and another larger location I'd be quite pleased with the overall size. I honestly expected even Bailu would be smaller.

Looking at this map feels supernatural. It's like you found a relic from Sega's Dreamcast secret archives. Thanks.

Thanks! Wow, I thought Bailu was gonna be like the size of Yamanose but it looks much bigger.

Hey guys,

View attachment 3238
Holy shit! Nice job dude!!

Back