Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
PSN
bcdcdude
Steam
bcdcdude
Sorry for the incredibly specific title, but I wonder if anyone can help? I am collecting the music of a band called B'z; whilst i'm happy to buy new product, it's a bit of an ask to pay £40 for an old DVD for example. I've tried to get as much as possible 2nd hand off Amazon, but i've exhausted all possibilities now. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place that sells 2nd hand Japanese music to the UK? I've tried discogs, eBay, Amazon Japan (where many won't ship to the UK) and running out of options!

Many thanks in advance :)

From someone who buys a ton physical because digital sucks (save for a few songs here or there), it is VERY difficult.

I went 7 years trying to find D'Secrets Jaggy Love (theme for Last Bronx), because musically, it is phenomenal and it took that long, only to find a minidisc (you know, those tiny things that had their own spot in a CD Tray) on Amazon for 60 bucks American.

Granted, it came in a... different package and it had a few other tracks on it (one being a super-cool ambient/remixed version of Jaggy Love that sounds NOTHING like the real thing), but 7 years of searching and top dollar, just for that (and I can't even find it anymore :().

Finding Japanese music is hard, but I created an account on iTunes Japan, using a Japanese business address (that's what their accounts are based on) and funding it via Japan iTunes gift cards from playasia.com; I've amassed a good 60 songs that I couldn't get CDs from, on there, over the past 7 years or so.

It's a bit of a hassle to sign up, but it's a one-time thing and you can just keep acquiring at your leisure!

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place that sells 2nd hand Japanese music to the UK? I've tried discogs, eBay, Amazon Japan (where many won't ship to the UK) and running out of options!

Many thanks in advance :)

other than than ebay uk, have you tried the searching the different European ebay websites or the american one.. like ebay.fr , ebay.de , ebay.com etc? its also worth searching through ebay completed listings for unsold items.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, i'll give that a go :)

I was super lucky a few years ago in that I managed to get a dozen albums for about £4 each and a couple of months ago a half dozen singles for £2 each, but it's the blu-ray's and DVD's i'm struggling with. When I went to Japan, places like Book Off and Disk Union were invaluable...man I wish things were easier haha.

@tomboz - you are the hero of the day! After an hour's searching, i've managed to nearly all of their singles and some blu-ray's! THANK YOU!

Back