Best Place to Import Games From? (Asia to UK for me)

Hi, I recently heard that Resonace of Fate / End Of Eternity 4K Remaster is getting an Asian phsyical release. So I am interested in getting this without receiving sillt import fees. I was curious to see if anyone here had any other sidtes they'd recommend over Play-Asia? I've found YESasia, but have no experience with them.

PlayAsia:

YesAsia:

I personaly prefer Play asia over YESasia. I ordered some stuff from them many many years ago. It worked but the delivery time was very slow. I took many weeks until it arrived. Play-asia is way more faster.

But as i said it has been many years since I ordered something there, (5 years at least, ) so in the meantime Things could have changed.

Amazon.co.jp is another good site for japanese stuff. Ultra fast delivery.

I have ordered off of Amazon.jp before but recently it seems I can't - I am buying from the Amazon Seller direct too. This game isn't listed on Amazon.jp to my knowledge yet too sadly.

Amazon JP is hit and miss sometimes, if the game is newly listed sometimes it won't be listed as "ship worldwide" right away for whatever reason.

As for other sites... I hate Playasia, always have problems with them, slow speed, orders not acknowledged properly and just bad luck. I never buy from there personally.

Nippon Yassan, Ami Ami, Nin Nin are all far superior choices for me (can work out cheaper than PA, much faster postage as well). So definitely give those a look.

Quality and service-wise, I always found Play Asia to be a cut above the rest, even though they're on the expensive side.

Back