Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

Awesome stuff! Really loving the DLC roll out timing to be honest. Just about the right amount to keep me interested and coming back!

I wonder what will happen after this DLC as well. I'd hope we'd get some kind of statement regarding future DLC (if any), or just a general wrap up of the project from YsNet with a hint of what's to come. Obviously I don't expect a straight up Shenmue 4 announcement, but would be nice to get a thanks for supporting, we'll have more info in the future etc.

I already bought the complete dlc pack, but if this one is just gambling and trinkets, I'm not going to care much about it.
The base game has plenty of gambling and fan service already.
I would have prefered for them to work on the side characters and Niaowu or on something totally new.

I already bought the complete dlc pack, but if this one is just gambling and trinkets, I'm not going to care much about it.
The base game has plenty of gambling and fan service already.
I would have prefered for them to work on the side characters and Niaowu or on something totally new.
Exactly I don't think anyone complained about S3 not having enough side activities. I wish they'd just release more story, it could be about broom lady or Mr. Hsu so that you get a better overall experience in the game getting to know them better and they don't feel so flat and 1 dimensional.

And as far as new outfits i think S3 also had enough of those and it's not what i ever wanted when playing S1 and S2.

Back