Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

Could be a subtle Chapter 2 reference?
Yeah you are right but anyway there is poster of chai everywere in s3 he must be some kind of movie star 🤣

My expectations were really low with this DLC. So it came as no surprise this is definitely the least enjoyable DLC. If it weren't for the fat kid it wouldn't have been enjoyable at all.

I did the anime action figure, find fat kid and all costumes at the big wheel. Is there anything else that I am missing out on from this DLC??

Edit: Mostly finished, I'm digging it.

My main question, regarding the wheel: Do we know how many clothing pieces there are? I want to conserve tokens if it's quite a few.

To the left of the wheel it displays all the clothes you can get.

How big is the DLC download in the epic store?

I'm with a data connection until the crisis ends 'cause a worker broke the cable this friday :(

How big is the DLC download in the epic store?

I'm with a data connection until the crisis ends 'cause a worker broke the cable this friday :(

dont even think it downloaded anything, might have been a flag to enable content already on the disc

dont even think it downloaded anything, might have been a flag to enable content already on the disc
Just what Niaowu needed... another arcade. That’s 3 right? Great :( 3 arcades all with the same mini games. The boat also looks gaudy and ruins the nice view over the river. I really wish the DLC could have been more story related and expanded the lore of Shenmue.

Im doing the first quest on the Cruise I got the action figure how do it give it to the boy? I'm stuck on this part since last night😓

Just what Niaowu needed... another arcade. That’s 3 right? Great :( 3 arcades all with the same mini games. The boat also looks gaudy and ruins the nice view over the river. I really wish the DLC could have been more story related and expanded the lore of Shenmue.
I know, right? I was really looking forward to being introduced to the green hornets and their muscled leader! I guess we’ll have to wait until Shenmue 4...

Anyone find more than two of Hakka-chan?
Shenmue3 Screenshot 2020.03.17 - 23.50.49.76.png
Shenmue3 Screenshot 2020.03.17 - 23.51.09.59.png

It's kind of too bad if there are only the two side quests. I enjoyed them, but there's still a bunch of pages left in the side quests portion of the notebook. I was thinking there might be a whole pile of them.

Any idea if the other two keys actually unlock anything? I was a big fan of the little cupboard in the captain's deck, and how every room on the boat told a story about someone. Reminded me a little bit of the rooms in Kowloon, although, these ones seemed to be hand decorated.

I raked in the gold tickets on lucky hit, and I think I may have figured out how to hit the bonus on the big wheel, but I've only gotten the first three kenpo gi so far.

I liked the side quest. Didn't expect much from this dlc so I'm happy to have gotten a few laughs out of it.

Im doing the first quest on the Cruise I got the action figure how do it give it to the boy? I'm stuck on this part since last night😓

Dunno if you solved it yet, but
the action figure goes to the middle-aged guy who wants it for his sister. Chat with the old man first, and then the other dude. The kid hunt is a separate side quest altogether.

I really want to 100% everything in this game, but this clothing one is going to take a bit of time... thankfully, I'm balancing catching 1000 fish with this, so it's a nice rhythm.

Any new games with this DLC or nah? Was hoping for Blackjack or some other other card game, darts, or pool. Prepared to be disappointed though lol.

Any new games with this DLC or nah? Was hoping for Blackjack or some other other card game, darts, or pool. Prepared to be disappointed though lol.

It's all the same games from everywhere else in town. Same capsule machines. Same melons and cherries as prizes on the wheel.

There's apparently some small story element to it but I haven't seen it quite yet.

It shows how a little of creativity can elevate the overall quality, if it wasn't for the fat kid the DLC would be plain bad.
Sometimes is not about resources.
I was hoping that the reveal at the end of the first quest was that the guy never had a sick sister and was just a plain otaku.

Back