Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

Just noticed that the tiger on Ryo's jacket is high up on his back like it was in the old pre-release screens. I wonder how old this screenshot is?

Attachments

• ESqqy9TWAAAkDu_.jpg
    ESqqy9TWAAAkDu_.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 34
I'm looking forward to exploring the boat, if that's possible! I'm expecting way too much here but it would be cool to see and speak with Niao Sun/Li Feng and have a fight with Chai. The latter isn't going to happen but I'm decently confident of the former.

The day of release is also my birthday. Pretty cool present.

I'm looking forward to exploring the boat, if that's possible! I'm expecting way too much here but it would be cool to see and speak with Niao Sun/Li Feng and have a fight with Chai. The latter isn't going to happen but I'm decently confident of the former.

The day of release is also my birthday. Pretty cool present.
What makes you think, in any way, that Niao Sun or Li Feng would be on the boat? Just curious :-) (My understanding is this boat cruise has nothing to do with the cruise from Bailu to Niaowu). Happy to be corrected!

Prior to the launch of the DLC, I’d expected my ranking to be;
1. Story
2. Battle Rally
3. Big Merry Cruise

Given that I actually enjoyed Battle Rally a lot more than the story DLC, I’m hoping that my expectations were completely wrong and that Big Merry Cruise is going to knock it out of the park. Here’s hoping 🤞

Just noticed that the tiger on Ryo's jacket is high up on his back like it was in the old pre-release screens. I wonder how old this screenshot is?
Although this screen is new, the other one (and most of the other promotional screens for the DLC) are about a year old at this point.

The lightening is really nice in this shot

ESrqnQdXYAAznJw

I really dig the more european/high class looking environment.
Kinda reminds me how kowloon seemed to have roman ruins for people to fight in (?)
I honestly don't care much about the gambling minigames, but will try the DLC for sure.

I remember Yu talking about a boat trip being in the game, pre-release, perhaps even the cut boat trip from Yokosuka to Hong Kong.

MMight be cut content from the main game restructured and sold as dlc, kind of like the story dlc seems to be too.

Back