Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals

Go to the YouTube channel gamecross and subscribe. Has deals there too so it is best to take a look and see that channel.

Steam's black friday deals just started. Thinking about getting Ni no Kuni 2 for $20 and maybe one of the Assassin's Creed games. Can anyone recommend what are generally the best AC games?

Was hoping for a deal on Yakuza Kiwami 2 and or 0. Maybe it'll come for the winter sale.

Just picked up an early black friday PS4 Pro with COD, which ill be promptly trading in with my basic PS4 on Friday or Monday along with a few other games to help payoff the upgrade.

Told myself as recently as last week I was going to be an early adopter for first time since 6th gen for backward compatibility and next-gen combo. Unless UE4 Shenmue or Dragon engine port cross-gen quickly--unlike last two generations--I should be good to wait for the inevitable PS5 refresh now. Whether it is simply a slim or if they continue the trend of half-step upgrading, I can wait.

Also grabbed the discounted Shenmue lll from BestBuy, which still came with the steelbook for free. Never had a steelbook before, it is not as cumbersome as presumed. Then, to top everything off, I grabbed discounted Shenmue 1+2HD for XBOX to gift a friend's son; Shen3 will be a future gift for a friend, as well.

Steam's black friday deals just started. Thinking about getting Ni no Kuni 2 for $20 and maybe one of the Assassin's Creed games. Can anyone recommend what are generally the best AC games?

Was hoping for a deal on Yakuza Kiwami 2 and or 0. Maybe it'll come for the winter sale.
Do you have a ps4? Kiwami is 14.99 at Amazon and GameStop if you are American.

Back