Black Hawk Prize , Termite Mushroom phone card, Elephant Phone card ??

I don’t know. After the black Hawk spawned and I won it it stayed the Blackhawk for that day then it switched to something else the next day so it’s random so I’m not sure on what day you will get it
As far as the machines I think they are there the next day for the forklift missions as long as you complete at least 4 jobs for Deming, 2 of the jobs Delivering cargo from the ship to the warehouse will have the Chobu Chan fighter arcade machines
Thanks, when he re-appears I'll start trying to get all the machines

He isn't there the next day either?? Has it glitched or am I looking in the wrong place? He's not behind the desk and he's not stood in between the 2 warehouses??
Did you learn Brutal Uppercut 2 ?
Maybe he is hanging out by the left pier after 5 PM

Did you learn Brutal Uppercut 2 ?
Maybe he is hanging out by the left pier after 5 PM
I did yeah. I basically did one forklifting session as soon as I could - learnt the move then ignored him until I read this was how to get the Black Hawk. Then I did 2 sessions in one day to get some arcade machines - the second finishing post 9pm. Ryo was whisked back to the hotel and Delin/Dejin hasn't appeared since :(

I did yeah. I basically did one forklifting session as soon as I could - learnt the move then ignored him until I read this was how to get the Black Hawk. Then I did 2 sessions in one day to get some arcade machines - the second finishing post 9pm. Ryo was whisked back to the hotel and Delin/Dejin hasn't appeared since :(
He always showed up for me.
I only did up to the Arcane Baji book and found the boat in the story though. Ren is waiting for me to tell him I found a boat.

He always showed up for me.
I only did up to the Arcane Baji book and found the boat in the story though. Ren is waiting for me to tell him I found a boat.
He's back! possibly he locks out when you are looking for golden goose as hes part of the story beat. Do the other items appear in shops too? Like I just transported a red dress a big Guan Yu statue

Arcane Baji book

I've been meaning to talk about this.
This plot point was odd to me.

Ryo learned Body Check from Master Sun.

I cant remember if this Baji move was in the movesets for Shenmue 1 or 2 though. ( I think I looked through the moveset vid I posted a few days ago and I dont remember seeing it so I guess not. Perhaps Yu truly was saving that move for Shenmue III as it is a famous move Akira Yuki uses in Virtua Fighter. Its like one of his signature moves...)

But anyways, yeah he learned the move at Bailu, but he didn't use it against the Red Snakes Boss for whatever reason; I guess his Xin Yi Liu He Quan moves distracted Ryo since he's never seen them before....and then he got blasted by a basic strike and later again with a side kick.

So he goes to Hsu and Grandmaster Bei and Bei tells him to 'get better at kung fu', Grandmaster Bei, and I'm assuming Hsu, as well as the members of that Muren Cafe, are all practitioners of Nanquan, which is more of a basic Wushu style. But Bei is still familiar with Baji.

So he goes to some martial arts stores and one of them tells him upon figuring out what style Red Snake Boss was using (Xin Yi Liu He Quan), and decides to sell him a scroll that teaches the....reverse body check, which looks pretty much like the same technique he learned from Master Sun anyway.

and then he learns it from Grandmaster Bei and later uses it to defeat Red Snake Boss

But he's been learning (a bit) of Bajiquan all his life under his father and he mentioned from Xiuying. But he never mentioned to Bei that Master Sun taught him the Body Check.

So.....was this a mistake? A rushed plot point? Ran out of development time to elaborate and expand on the idea of learning newer moves? Because it kinda doesn't make sense. He basically relearned the same move twice and acted like Master Sun never taught him the move...

I've been meaning to talk about this.
This plot point was odd to me.

Ryo learned Body Check from Master Sun.

I cant remember if this Baji move was in the movesets for Shenmue 1 or 2 though. ( I think I looked through the moveset vid I posted a few days ago and I dont remember seeing it so I guess not. Perhaps Yu truly was saving that move for Shenmue III as it is a famous move Akira Yuki uses in Virtua Fighter. Its like one of his signature moves...)

But anyways, yeah he learned the move at Bailu, but he didn't use it against the Red Snakes Boss for whatever reason; I guess his Xin Yi Liu He Quan moves distracted Ryo since he's never seen them before....and then he got blasted by a basic strike and later again with a side kick.

So he goes to Hsu and Grandmaster Bei and Bei tells him to 'get better at kung fu', Grandmaster Bei, and I'm assuming Hsu, as well as the members of that Muren Cafe, are all practitioners of Nanquan, which is more of a basic Wushu style. But Bei is still familiar with Baji.

So he goes to some martial arts stores and one of them tells him upon figuring out what style Red Snake Boss was using (Xin Yi Liu He Quan), and decides to sell him a scroll that teaches the....reverse body check, which looks pretty much like the same technique he learned from Master Sun anyway.

and then he learns it from Grandmaster Bei and later uses it to defeat Red Snake Boss

But he's been learning (a bit) of Bajiquan all his life under his father and he mentioned from Xiuying. But he never mentioned to Bei that Master Sun taught him the Body Check.

So.....was this a mistake? A rushed plot point? Ran out of development time to elaborate and expand on the idea of learning newer moves? Because it kinda doesn't make sense. He basically relearned the same move twice and acted like Master Sun never taught him the move...
Agree, it’s a bit absurd that he learned the move from a nanquan / wing chun master who learned the move from a book
It usa video game though ....

He's back! possibly he locks out when you are looking for golden goose as hes part of the story beat. Do the other items appear in shops too? Like I just transported a red dress a big Guan Yu statue
Not sure about the other items appearing , but I went for the interesting ones. there are some red crates too which looked interesting.

Agree, it’s a bit absurd that he learned the move from a nanquan / wing chun master who learned the move from a book
It is a video game though ....

I know but I dont really like using the its a video game excuse though because that just seems like a cop out; the problem here isnt just that it isnt being truly accurate to MA, but that it presents a plot hole issue; Ryo failed to tell Bei he learned the move from Master Sun. Its like he had sudden amnesia or something. Like how he also conveniently forgot about Muren cafe, a place where you can practice martial arts, even though he's been there before, and also the hall where fat panda trains

I was willing to forgive the fact Ryo seemingly forgot Shadow Step from the bum at the Yokosuka warehouses, but thats a separate game; this however is within the same game so its kinda glaring.

Heres a hint when you drive forklift just to unlock arcades:
You can exit out of driving forklift (on PS4 it's Options button)
- i belive only transferring machines from the boat to the warehouse matter so you can most likely quit every second forklift job.
- you can quit as soon as you transferred just the arcades.
with this strategy i unlocked most of em in a single day.

Heres a hint when you drive forklift just to unlock arcades:
You can exit out of driving forklift (on PS4 it's Options button)
- i belive only transferring machines from the boat to the warehouse matter so you can most likely quit every second forklift job.
- you can quit as soon as you transferred just the arcades.
with this strategy i unlocked most of em in a single day.
Wish i'd known that - good tip!

Thanks for the info on the Black Hawk, folks. I was doing a great job 100%ing this game but I hit a dead end when I couldn't find this damn thing, and I wasted even more time trying to get it to appear at the arcade because I didn't know that doing forklift jobs gets you more Chobu Fighter cabs. I made some visual aid for anyone else who may have this issue in the future and also in the video description I noted some details and even made sure to give this board some credit.

Thanks again!

Back