Capsule Key Collection

I don’t suppose anybody has come across the machine for the key collection? It’s the last set that I need but I’ve searched everywhere for it and am coming up short. From what I can tell from my notebook, it should be in the port area (there is a gap between ‘In front of million served’ and ‘at ferry terminal 2f’, although it might also be in the promenade area under ‘inside Niaowu Pharmacy’. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I’m just about ready to complete the game but want to finish off my capsule collection before I do.

Just casually stumbled upon that.
It's outside "Castle Pawn Shop", which is the one you find right as you've crossed the river by boat in the story.

Just casually stumbled upon that.
It's outside "Castle Pawn Shop", which is the one you find right as you've crossed the river by boat in the story.
Thanks so much. I was holding off on catching the boat as I wanted to get the capsules before leaving. Am I right in thinking that you can’t go back after leaving?

Yes, I think that's right... at least according to what was written in the on-screen message when it got to that part, similar to what happens for Bailu Village.
Just to be safe, keep a saving slot as a backup in case you want to go back.

Last edited:
Back