Choubu-Chan Discussion and Help Thread

Hey everyone, enjoying the hunt for Choubu-Chan in Niaowu? I figured we could use this thread for help finding any that are pretty elusive.

The ones I am really struggling with so far:

Western Bookstore
Delish Dumplings (this stand is so small but I've looked over it for 20 minutes, help lol!)

Delish Dumplings had me stuck too for awhile, it's on the left table behind the dumplings, you need to look at through the left window.

Liquor heaven, the tomato convenience store and crazy dim sum are the last three for me, and I can’t find them anywhere :(

I hope more people can get onto the hunt and reveal the true secret of Choubu-chan.
I just wanted to mention slight realization - there are more Choubu-chans than you might think, they are actually hidden in EVERY open location, not only shops (so the list in pause menu is partial shop list). Meaning that they are hidden in temples and what not.
I also found a weird Choubu-chan ticket in the temple near docks, currently the usage is unknown to me.

Liquor heaven, the tomato convenience store and crazy dim sum are the last three for me, and I can’t find them anywhere :(

Tomato store - Choubu-chan is made out of wasabi and hidden in one of the sushi boxes on the far right side of sushi shelf (took me like 20 minutes to see this).

Back