Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

Anything I've deemed long or laborious will get covered in my second playthrough. I wanna give the second playthrough more than a cursory amount of time.

Herbs is top of this list!

Oh my God, I still cannot get all of niawou herbs, I must be missing 1 or 2 as everywhere is blank!

Has anyone got any good videos? I have tried all the maps etc online and I seem to have them all on there!

Oh my God, I still cannot get all of niawou herbs, I must be missing 1 or 2 as everywhere is blank!

Has anyone got any good videos? I have tried all the maps etc online and I seem to have them all on there!

There's two which fucked me over. Make sure you have these.

- Theres a green orange near the duck heaven place. Look for it with the map, and make sure you have it.
- There's a lone Peony to the left of the stairs as youre walking up to that huge temple on Blossom Road? Light blue dot on the map, make sure you have it.

I admit I'm starting to lose patience with Niaowu. I got through Bailu well enough with a map, but I've carefully combed through with the map twice and still haven't earned the Niaowu trophy.
I'm quite sure I got the one without the red circle, but I wonder about those such as the one behind the arcade that glitches easily. Quite frustrating, all of it... Round three begins.
If S4 has herbs, I'm picking none until there's a (good) map.

Getting Niaowu herbs trophy were worst than defeating Smough & Ornstein, but equally rewarding.
Any tips?

I got Bailu achievement. But I can't seem to get the Niaowu one.

Questions:

1. Do the castle herbs (at the end) count?
2. Any really tricky ones that you can remember?

Thanks!

Any tips?

Questions:

Thanks!

1) The castle ones donโ€™t count.
2) I just gave up and used the data mined map after trying for ages to get them myself. Even then it wasnโ€™t exactly easy.

Any tips?

Questions:

Thanks!

Oh and there a couple up senary road that donโ€™t have the red circles so that makes them tricky to find.

Aside from the few that pop up in this thread as the "hard to find" ones, I don't have any suggestions. The two I read about in here after using the map were the ones in and around the Liu Jiao Shrine.

Back