Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck @Nathanial Essex, hope you find something soon. Refuse Collector was going to be my suggestion, as I know my area are recruiting and are desperate for them. Our bins haven't properly been collected in weeks due this pandemic (I don't mean any disrespect, not knowing your background or what kind of work you usually do, was just a suggestion).

Hope that finance role works out for you, good luck with the interview. Hopefully it goes ahead.

Good luck @Nathanial Essex, hope you find something soon. Refuse Collector was going to be my suggestion, as I know my area are recruiting and are desperate for them. Our bins haven't properly been collected in weeks due this pandemic (I don't mean any disrespect, not knowing your background or what kind of work you usually do, was just a suggestion).

Hope that finance role works out for you, good luck with the interview. Hopefully it goes ahead.
Yeah, as a refuse collector. Previously I've been in sales, working in a middle-management role. In short a Business Development Manager.

I havent been able to taste since Feb 2014 when I got a cold and high fever. I couldnt smell then at all either for a few weeks. I worked hard at building up my sense of smell again. So... Im afraid if I got the virus I wouldnt be able to tell by the lack of taste since I already cant properly taste.

I have been pretty fatigued, and extremely dizzy for the past week tho. Have had body aches, apart from the regual ones, mainly in my chest. No problems breathing tho.

A lot of stress still, trying to deal with family. Also work.

I havent been able to taste since Feb 2014 when I got a cold and high fever. I couldnt smell then at all either for a few weeks. I worked hard at building up my sense of smell again. So... Im afraid if I got the virus I wouldnt be able to tell by the lack of taste since I already cant properly taste.

I have been pretty fatigued, and extremely dizzy for the past week tho. Have had body aches, apart from the regual ones, mainly in my chest. No problems breathing tho.

A lot of stress still, trying to deal with family. Also work.
If you do have it, do you have an idea how you would have got it?

If you do have it, do you have an idea how you would have got it?

My sister was in a hospital for rehab for a while and she got out last week and ive been helping her. (Mental disorders, shes been having a hard time adjusting since the quarantine started when she was already in rehab) Unfortunately shes relapsed again and is going back today. Also I work in a restaurant, which until just a few days ago allowed customers to order "to-go", but now we are on stay at home and can only allow call in or drive thru. Or at the door.

Ive been washing my hands very, very frequently, and using sanitizer, washing my clothes directly after work, sanitizing anything I bring home I can. Wearing a mask out in public.

I had very similar symptoms 4 weeks ago. The hangover description is a perfect analogy. My symptoms were as follows

did yours start with a cough and headache? someone in my house has those symptoms but claims their "ok".

did yours start with a cough and headache? someone in my house has those symptoms but claims their "ok".

It all hit me in one go. Cough and the loss of taste and smell lasted the longest

Reactions: red
Small update:
Still no problem breathing
But I almost fell down from dizziness trying to make me a snack after failing to sleep when trying to take a nap, also very sharp pains in my chest now.

lots of horrible people around. this clip shows a royal mail worker rubbing his spit/nose on a old persons doorway.

I would sure hate to see that postman fall arse-first on one of those eighteen-inch cardboard poster tubes without any underwear on. What a shame that would be.

Anyone got a link to that postman video? The above link isnt working.

What a disgusting vile person. Should be arrested and charged

a few people on reddit are now saying he has OCD(?) either way he shouldn't be working as a postman if hes doing that.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder what planet some of the managers and colleagues contacting me for "urgent" things are on.

I'm sat on the floor of my living room with a 3 year old swinging a recorder at me whilst using it as a tennis racket and hitting balls around. They're lucky I'm online at all, let alone able to do 10 hours worth of work in a day when I'm only employed 7 hours a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back